Alexandria Police told ALXnow that a suspect in the incident was found and taken into custody, but ultimately was not identified and “received services.”
Here are some of the top stories in Alexandria this week:
- Customer Spits on Old Town Coffee Shop Owner and Vandalizes Store After Being Asked to Wear a Mask
- Muay Thai Champ Gets Racist Threats at Jones Point Park
- New Mixed-Use Development Sparks Frustration With Density in Parker-Gray Neighborhood
- ACPS Has No Comment on Chief Operating Officer’s Vocal Departure
- Man Charged With Multiple Misconduct Counts at Old Town Gas Station
- Power Outage Covers Potomac Yard and Parts of Del Ray
- Arlington-Based Fitness Studio Coming to Alexandria’s West End
- Old Town Garden-Style Apartments to Be Replaced by Multifamily Apartment Complex
- Here’s What’s Happening July 4 in Alexandria
- Update: Alexandria Now Has 2,380 COVID-19 Cases, No New Deaths
- Poor Business Revenue Amid Shutdown Leaves Alexandria Government With Empty Pockets
Except for the shots fired in the Braddock neighborhood, it’s been a relatively quiet week in Alexandria. The water was still settling on Monday after the big drop on Friday:…
Things are about to slow down in school zones. The Alexandria School Board on Thursday (October 6) unanimously approved a resolution requesting a reduction from 25 miles per hour to…
Home hunt highlights includes a 1 BD/1 BA condo with floor-to-ceiling windows and open living room.
A 5 BD/5 BA home with a fully fenced yard, fire pit and screened in porch is included in Just Listed.
Looking for a more convenient way to work out?
On the Go Fitness Pro offers in home personal training. We bring the gym to you, so you can save time and skip the hassle of going to the gym. Plus, our trainers are certified and experienced, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible workout.
We provide all the equipment needed for a great workout or we can use the equipment that you have.
Are you tired of going to the gym? It might be the crowds, the locker room, waiting on equipment or the time it takes to commute to the gym.
Having a personal trainer come to your home will keep you accountable, save you time and allow you to workout in the comfort of your own home.
Skip the hassle of the gym and try our in-home personal training service.
Our services are reasonably priced, convenient, effective and are risk free.
Join the City of Alexandria and Arlington County’s Initiative to Rethink Energy at our first ever electric vehicle (EV) and sustainable technologies showcase! Get inspired by seeing a variety of electric cars, scooters, bikes, motorcycles, police cars, buses, trucks and