- The “Chew Grape” house in Old Town is on the market for $1.1 million
- Public tour of Alexandria’s abandoned power plant planned for next week
- Gang robs man of wallet at night in Arlandria
- DNA links Alexandria felon to gun stolen nearly eight months ago
- Tax relief for Alexandria car owners approved
- Police: West End abduction and robbery was over $100
- Here’s how to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Alexandria
- Waterfront flood mitigation plan returns with slashed budget
- Superintendent scolds majority of School Board over School Law Enforcement Advisory Group proposal
- Alexandria ranks third in national dog-friendly city ranking
It was a busy week in Alexandria, with the City Council back in session and changes on the horizon for local restaurants. The Polk Avenue sidewalk saga came to its…
A new report on student safety should be taken with a grain of salt, according to members of the Alexandria School Board. The School Board received the report Thursday night…
A 5 BD/3 BA corner lot home with hardwood floors, fenced rear yard and concrete driveway is included in Open Houses.
Just Listed includes a 2 BD/1 BA condo with carpet flooring and a balcony.
Are you tired of going to the gym? It might be the crowds, the locker room, waiting on equipment or the time it takes to commute to the gym.
Having a personal trainer come to your home will keep you accountable, save you time and allow you to workout in the comfort of your own home.
Skip the hassle of the gym and try our in-home personal training service.
Our services are reasonably priced, convenient, effective and are risk free.
At Nova Fencing Club, the beginner fencing classes are designed for students of all levels – including students who have never fenced before.
If you’re looking for a fun physical activity that improves your fitness, critical thinking and rapid decision making skills then come join us!
There’s no better time than now to give us a try – and take part in one of the fastest growing sports. Our highly educated, professional coaching staff includes Virginia’s only Maitre d’Armes, a member of USA Fencing’s coaching team, former members of the USA National Team, and our Head Coach, who has produced national champions.
Register for either our Youth Beginner Fencing Classes (7-12) or our Teen & Adult Beginner Fencing Classes (13 to Adult) and become a part of the club that champions call home.
Join the City of Alexandria and Arlington County’s Initiative to Rethink Energy at our first ever electric vehicle (EV) and sustainable technologies showcase! Get inspired by seeing a variety of electric cars, scooters, bikes, motorcycles, police cars, buses, trucks and