Getting hungry? A number of new restaurants are slated to open this year in Alexandria, according to the city’s tourism bureau.
Visit Alexandria highlighted many of these new businesses in their annual “What’s New in Alexandria” update, which was held Thursday morning (Dec. 27).
Below is a list with expected opening dates.
- Umbrella Dry Drinks pop-up, February
- Hanks Oyster Bar in Old Town North, early 2022
- Mudhouse Coffee Roasters, opening to be determined (TBD)
- Lady Camellia Pastry & Tea Room, spring/summer opening
- Foxtrot, early 2022
- Bob & Edith’s Diner, TBD
- Bonchon Chicken this month
- Roha Ethiopian Restaurant in the West End, opening TBD
- Beeliner Diner, early 2022
- Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana, summer
- Matt & Tony’s, March
A last-minute disagreement between city staff and developers of a new development in Carlyle raised concerns about fairness in the city’s development process. There was little indication before the City…
Alexandria Hyundai has been taking up space on three blocks of Mount Vernon Avenue for 21 years, and owner Kevin Reilly is submitting a plan to be able to stay…
Bonaventure has released its second concept design for its mixed use shopping center proposal for 2525 Mount Vernon Avenue in the middle of Del Ray. Bonaventure made a few big…
(Updated 11:30 a.m.) Three arrests have been made in an attempting carjacking in Potomac Yard on Friday that left one dead and another injured. Police said that Jordan Poteat, an…