With Labor Day just around the corner, ALXnow has an abbreviated publishing schedule today.
ALXnow also won’t be publishing on Monday but will resume on Tuesday.
- JUST IN: Suspect arrested in Braddock neighborhood shooting
- Alexandria Mayor pushes back on Virginia Attorney General’s characterization of violence in ACPS
- WMATA vows to learn from past mistakes as Potomac Yard Metro station nears completion
- Police: Man with gun robs McDonald’s in Arlandria
- JUST IN: Man dies in ‘industrial accident’ in Carlyle area
- MRP Realty backs out of Arlandria shopping center redevelopment
- Alexandria Police arrest robbery suspect in Landmark area
- Neighbors appeal Polk Avenue sidewalk decision to City Council
- Alexandria looks to bicycles and boats to help replace Metro during shutdown
- Alexandria hoping to make new outdoor dining regulations less onerous
Stephanie Landrum Connects Alexandria — “The Alexandria Economic Development Partnership has played a critical role in how Alexandria has grown and changed.” [Alexandria Living Magazine] It’s Friday — Clear throughout the…
A plan to install Alexandria’s first speed cameras is headed to final review at the City Council later this month. The ordinance will authorize the installation of five cameras across…
Nearly 200 Alexandria workers hopped onto a wave of unionization in Virginia following a new law allowing collective bargaining. In an election held by mail, the City of Alexandria Labor…
Alexandrian Olympic medalist Noah Lyles and his brother Josephus are among the 24 athletes set to be inducted into Alexandria City Public Schools’ (ACPS) Athletic Hall of Fame this weekend….
Looking for a more convenient way to work out?
On the Go Fitness Pro offers in home personal training. We bring the gym to you, so you can save time and skip the hassle of going to the gym. Plus, our trainers are certified and experienced, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible workout.
We provide all the equipment needed for a great workout or we can use the equipment that you have.
Are you tired of going to the gym? It might be the crowds, the locker room, waiting on equipment or the time it takes to commute to the gym.
Having a personal trainer come to your home will keep you accountable, save you time and allow you to workout in the comfort of your own home.
Skip the hassle of the gym and try our in-home personal training service.
Our services are reasonably priced, convenient, effective and are risk free.
Join the City of Alexandria and Arlington County’s Initiative to Rethink Energy at our first ever electric vehicle (EV) and sustainable technologies showcase! Get inspired by seeing a variety of electric cars, scooters, bikes, motorcycles, police cars, buses, trucks and