The big story this week was snow.
A snowstorm on Monday had the city working at clearing roads and putting weather-affected services back into play. There was a smaller dusting of snow last night, though it didn’t have nearly the same level of impact.
- Comcast working on fixing widespread internet service outages caused by fire and snowstorm
- JUST IN: Officials investigate fire at Jordan Street 7-Eleven
- PHOTOS: Scenes from today’s snowstorm in Alexandria
- Winter Weather Advisory issued ahead of Thursday night snow
- Power outage hits North Ridge neighborhood as weather topples trees and power lines
- DEVELOPING: Winter weather conditions shut down city services and some streets
- ACPS cancels school in Alexandria for students, but staff will have a virtual workday
- School closed tomorrow as students and staff both get proper snow day
- ACPS goes to virtual schooling Monday ahead of expected snow
- Alexandria Restaurant Week returns this month with new dining options
Alexandria City Public Schools will provide synchronous, virtual learning Thursday after a Winter Weather Advisory warned there may be 2 to 3 inches of snow in the morning. Class times…
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for Alexandria and its neighbors ahead of snow expected tomorrow (Thursday) morning. The advisory is set for 6 a.m.-1 p.m….
Alexandria City Public Schools is sticking with its proposed 10.25% salary increase for all employees, and Superintendent Gregory Hutchings, Jr. says that number will not change based on potential guidance…
A group of activists pushing back against city plans to overhaul the Torpedo Factory Art Center have accused city leaders of working with developers to astroturf a pro-overhaul faction, but…