While August may traditionally be a bit of a local news drought, several aquatic stories made a splash this week.
NOVA Parks also included Cameron Run Regional Park in a look at planning for its sites over the next few years.
On the crime front, there were several car-related incidents this week including a man who was arrested after driving down the wrong side of the road toward police.
- Man charged after allegedly driving on wrong side of road toward Alexandria Police
- Dominion: Thousands without power as city is hit by storm
- Multiple charges after felon crashes into Metro Bus in Braddock area
- Man charged after allegedly falling asleep in running car on wrong side of Yale Drive in Taylor Run
- Here’s the latest on Covid in Alexandria
- Free haircuts and school supplies for kids in Alexandria on Sunday
- NOVA Parks says new plans coming for Cameron Run Regional Park in the next few years
- JUST IN: Severe thunderstorm and flash flood warnings issued for Arlington
- Alexandria waste facility complete pollution reduction overhaul
- Senior care facility Woodbine pitches new expansion plans
More than 200 people have signed a petition against ABC Virginia opening a new location on S. Washington Street in Old Town. At the same time, another Change.org petition has…
Seven months after Luis Mejia Hernandez was fatally stabbed in a brawl at the Bradlee Shopping Center McDonald’s, the city has made some progress on putting together a series of…
Updated at 3:15 p.m. Alexandria City High School’s campuses evacuated at 2:25 p.m. today after a bomb threat was made earlier by phone. Principal Peter Balas wrote that the bomb…
Ask McEnearney reviews the real estate market from the 4th quarter of 2022 and how it compares to the 4th quarter of 2021.
Hi, my name is Moneim Z., and I am a blind male with chronic kidney disease, who needs a living kidney donor for a transplant. My blood type is B+, and I can accept a kidney from individuals who have blood types B and O.
To read my story, please see the attached letter.
To contact me directly, please email me at [email protected] or call at 571-428-5065. My living donor coordinator at INOVA Hospital, Amileen Cruz can be reached at (703) 776-8370 , or via email at [email protected]
If you’re looking for a mental health professional in Virginia, Washington D.C., or Maryland, we can help.
We provide a confidential and convenient way to get the help you need from the comfort of your own home.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if our services fit your needs.
The services we offer are: