Around town, there were a few notable businesses closing, like Kiskadee in Del Ray, and a couple openings, like Bob and Edith’s in Old Town early next week.
As the city heads into the last weekend in February, the Alexandria School Board also unanimously approved bringing Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) regulations into line with requirements that masks be considered optional in schools.
- First responders investigate bizarre early morning incident at Braddock post office
- The George Washington Birthday Parade is back on President’s Day in Old Town
- JUST IN: Late-night crash sends several to trauma centers
- New Old Town Bob and Edith’s to open next week
- Police: Juvenile arrested after shots fired in West End
- Update: Potomac Yard Metro station construction is 70% complete
- Alexandria man arrested for pointing firearm at mother’s head
- Grand opening celebration and deals announced for new Alexandria Bonchon chicken
- Alexandria workers and residents plan rally to push for more from GenOn redevelopment
- Alexandria man arrested for stealing luxury cars with fake IDs
A 1 BD/1 BA condo at the Jamieson with floor-to-ceiling windows is Today’s Listing of the Day.
Melanie Kay-Wyatt says that she lives by one word — impact. With just a month under her belt as interim superintendent of Alexandria City Public Schools, she’s got a mountain…
Landmark Mall is gone, so what’s next? A representative from developer Foulger-Pratt spoke at the Eisenhower West Landmark Van Dorn Implementation Advisory Group earlier this week to provide a bird’s…
Get your sneakers and sweats ready, because Alexandria nonprofit ALIVE! is hosting its 41st annual StepALIVE! Walkathon in Old Town on Sunday, October 16. There are already 33 walking teams…
Looking for a more convenient way to work out?
On the Go Fitness Pro offers in home personal training. We bring the gym to you, so you can save time and skip the hassle of going to the gym. Plus, our trainers are certified and experienced, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible workout.
We provide all the equipment needed for a great workout or we can use the equipment that you have.
Are you tired of going to the gym? It might be the crowds, the locker room, waiting on equipment or the time it takes to commute to the gym.
Having a personal trainer come to your home will keep you accountable, save you time and allow you to workout in the comfort of your own home.
Skip the hassle of the gym and try our in-home personal training service.
Our services are reasonably priced, convenient, effective and are risk free.
Join the City of Alexandria and Arlington County’s Initiative to Rethink Energy at our first ever electric vehicle (EV) and sustainable technologies showcase! Get inspired by seeing a variety of electric cars, scooters, bikes, motorcycles, police cars, buses, trucks and