Busy week with big things afoot in Alexandria.
Plans for the GenOn power plant and the redevelopment of Minnie Howard are moving forward through the city review process, with both projects working out the details on how to make them more pedestrian and cyclist-friendly.
- Alexandria man convicted of raping coworker
- Woman apprehended after allegedly slamming 19-month-old boy to ground at Inova Alexandria Hospital
- BREAKING: Alexandria man murdered in Lincolnia, Fairfax County man and juvenile arrested
- JUST IN: Sheriff says deputy was wrong in interaction with YouTuber filming outside city jail
- ACPS receives 88,000 KN95 masks after ignoring Governor Youngkin executive order
- Suspect not charged for West End shooting, arrested for other gun-related offenses
- Goth overhaul and rebranding planned for North Old Town Holiday Inn
- A bunch of new restaurants are coming to Alexandria this year
- Restaurant Depot plans expansion in Alexandria into neighboring open space
- Matt & Tony’s to open at former Charlie’s On The Avenue at the end of March
One of Alexandria’s more unique Halloween traditions, a reenactment of Edgar Allen Poe’s 19th-century speaking engagements, is set to return for two nights later this month. Every year, The Lyceum…
It’s a change that likely won’t go noticed by many Alexandrians, but the city is making an adjustment to its manholes that could have an impact on flooding during storms….
Alexandria Police are investigating a report of shots fired last Thursday night in the 700 block of N. West Street in the Braddock area. No arrests have been made, and…
Shooting Victim Dies After Being Dropped Off at Fairfax County Hospital — “A man is dead after being dropped off at a Fairfax County hospital with a gunshot wound Sunday morning,…
Looking for a more convenient way to work out?
On the Go Fitness Pro offers in home personal training. We bring the gym to you, so you can save time and skip the hassle of going to the gym. Plus, our trainers are certified and experienced, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible workout.
We provide all the equipment needed for a great workout or we can use the equipment that you have.
Are you tired of going to the gym? It might be the crowds, the locker room, waiting on equipment or the time it takes to commute to the gym.
Having a personal trainer come to your home will keep you accountable, save you time and allow you to workout in the comfort of your own home.
Skip the hassle of the gym and try our in-home personal training service.
Our services are reasonably priced, convenient, effective and are risk free.
Join the City of Alexandria and Arlington County’s Initiative to Rethink Energy at our first ever electric vehicle (EV) and sustainable technologies showcase! Get inspired by seeing a variety of electric cars, scooters, bikes, motorcycles, police cars, buses, trucks and