The Del Ray Music Festival isn’s happening for the third year in a row, but an upcoming bar crawl next Saturday (August 20) hopes to make up for it.
The second annual Bands & Brews: Del Ray Summer Bar Crawl is back, and will feature more than 20 local acts at Del Ray restaurants.
Del Ray Business Association President Lauren Fisher hopes that the music festival can return next year. In the meantime, she says the day will be full of activity.
The bar crawl will be held from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Participants will be transported on a trolley, and musicians will perform at the restaurants and Pat Miller Neighborhood Square.
The first 250 registrants will get a swag bag, and advance tickets cost $15 per person. Tickets at the door cost $20. Participants must be 21 years of age.
The schedule is below:
- Lena’s Wood-fired Pizza & Tap — Tobago Boy Band, 12 to 3 p.m.
- Matt & Tony’s Restaurant — John Shreiner and Maddie Assel, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Northside 10 — Jonathan Mitchum, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Bella Napoli — Ashleigh Chevalier, 1 to 4 p.m.
- The Garden — Buskateers (Duo), 1 to 4 p.m.
- Barkhaus — Sally and the Mander, 1 to 4 p.m.
- Los Tios — Ocho De Bastros (Latin pop), 1 to 4 p.m.
- St. Elmo’s Coffee Pub — Madie Cantrell, 2 to 4 p.m.
- Cheesetique — Kevin Pace Quartet (Jazz), 2 to 5 p.m.
- Evening Star Cafe — Stereobouncers, 2 to 5 p.m.
- Hops N’ Shine — Erin McDonald, 2 to 5 p.m.
- Kaizen — The Summer of George, 2 to 5 p.m.
- Del Ray Pizzeria — Squid Inc. (Reggae), 2 to 5 p.m.
- Piece Out — LowBall, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Elo’s Italian Restaurant — Janna Audey, 3 to 6 p.m.
- Pat Miller Square — Mars Rodeo (Cover band), 3 to 6 p.m.
- Lena’s Wood-fired Pizza & Tap — The Walkaways, 3:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Cheesetique — The DC Radiohead Jazz Project, 4 to 6 p.m.
- St. Elmo’s Coffee Pub — Neal Learner, 4 to 6 p.m.
- SpiceKraft — Lucas Mason, 4 to 6 p.m.
An after-party will be held at Pork Barrel BBQ from 5 to 8:30 p.m. and feature DJ BOB.
Stephanie Landrum Connects Alexandria — “The Alexandria Economic Development Partnership has played a critical role in how Alexandria has grown and changed.” [Alexandria Living Magazine] It’s Friday — Clear throughout the…
A plan to install Alexandria’s first speed cameras is headed to final review at the City Council later this month. The ordinance will authorize the installation of five cameras across…
Nearly 200 Alexandria workers hopped onto a wave of unionization in Virginia following a new law allowing collective bargaining. In an election held by mail, the City of Alexandria Labor…
Alexandrian Olympic medalist Noah Lyles and his brother Josephus are among the 24 athletes set to be inducted into Alexandria City Public Schools’ (ACPS) Athletic Hall of Fame this weekend….
Looking for a more convenient way to work out?
On the Go Fitness Pro offers in home personal training. We bring the gym to you, so you can save time and skip the hassle of going to the gym. Plus, our trainers are certified and experienced, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible workout.
We provide all the equipment needed for a great workout or we can use the equipment that you have.
Are you tired of going to the gym? It might be the crowds, the locker room, waiting on equipment or the time it takes to commute to the gym.
Having a personal trainer come to your home will keep you accountable, save you time and allow you to workout in the comfort of your own home.
Skip the hassle of the gym and try our in-home personal training service.
Our services are reasonably priced, convenient, effective and are risk free.
Join the City of Alexandria and Arlington County’s Initiative to Rethink Energy at our first ever electric vehicle (EV) and sustainable technologies showcase! Get inspired by seeing a variety of electric cars, scooters, bikes, motorcycles, police cars, buses, trucks and