Alexandria also got a new permanent police chief when acting Police Chief Don Hayes, a longtime Alexandria police officer, got the job.
- APD: Pregnant woman went on drug binge near Alexandria waterfront after argument
- Alexandria City High School goes to ‘secure the building’ status after threat
- Multiple injuries reported in police-involved Seminary Road crash
- UPDATE: New Covid cases steadily increasing, another death reported in Alexandria
- Robber wielding butcher knife breaks into Arlandria apartment
- City Council priorities spark discussion over future of housing in Alexandria
- Gravel lot off Duke Street could become motorcycle repair shop
- Man faces multiple charges after woman strangled in North Ridge
- Alexandria hosting memorial ceremony for lynching victim this weekend
- City Council to set real estate tax rate, 5% stormwater utility fee hike
There are a number of ways to volunteer in Alexandria this fall. Art lovers can get their fix by volunteering as gallery guides at the Torpedo Factory Art Center, and…
Dog care facility District Dogs is seeking a permit to open in Alexandria. District Dogs is filing for an amendment to the development special use permit to add an animal…
The Birchmere’s (3701 Mt Vernon Avenue) annual Halloween event Raven’s Night is scheduled to return next month, along with a slew of other musical acts. Raven’s Night is returning for…
Discover how to prepare your home before selling without overspending in Ask McEnearney.
Are you tired of going to the gym? It might be the crowds, the locker room, waiting on equipment or the time it takes to commute to the gym.
Having a personal trainer come to your home will keep you accountable, save you time and allow you to workout in the comfort of your own home.
Skip the hassle of the gym and try our in-home personal training service.
Our services are reasonably priced, convenient, effective and are risk free.
At Nova Fencing Club, the beginner fencing classes are designed for students of all levels – including students who have never fenced before.
If you’re looking for a fun physical activity that improves your fitness, critical thinking and rapid decision making skills then come join us!
There’s no better time than now to give us a try – and take part in one of the fastest growing sports. Our highly educated, professional coaching staff includes Virginia’s only Maitre d’Armes, a member of USA Fencing’s coaching team, former members of the USA National Team, and our Head Coach, who has produced national champions.
Register for either our Youth Beginner Fencing Classes (7-12) or our Teen & Adult Beginner Fencing Classes (13 to Adult) and become a part of the club that champions call home.
Join the City of Alexandria and Arlington County’s Initiative to Rethink Energy at our first ever electric vehicle (EV) and sustainable technologies showcase! Get inspired by seeing a variety of electric cars, scooters, bikes, motorcycles, police cars, buses, trucks and