There are now 67 cases of COVID-19, according to the Alexandria Health Department.
The new figure is an addition of 12 cases since yesterday, and the department said in a release that it expects the number to increase.
The full breakdown in Alexandria is below:
- March 11 — First positive case reported
- March 15 — Second positive case reported
- March 17 — Fourth positive case reported
- March 24 — The number of cases jumps to 13
- March 25 — The number of cases increases to 14
- March 26 — The number of cases increases to 20
- March 27 — The number of cases increases to 24
- March 28 — The number of cases increases to 28
- March 29 — The number of cases increases to 32
- March 31 — The number of cases increases to 44
- April 1 — The number of cases increases to 55
- April 2 — The number of cases increases to 67
There have been 41 deaths and are now more than 1,700 cases of COVID-19 in Virginia, according to the Virginia Department of Health.
Staff photo by James Cullum
Children and adults who missed their Hogwarts letter can celebrate Harry Potter’s birthday with a special tour of the Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum. This July 31, the Apothecary Museum will celebrate…
Gourmet Mexican Opens in Del Ray — “The shop sells high quality and authentic Mexican food and other goods.” [Alexandria Living Magazine] It’s Wednesday — Heavy rain starting in the afternoon….
While the Virginia Railway Express (VRE) is working through plans to make September fare-free for all riders, that could be extended into October for Alexandria riders dealing with the Metro…
Updated 4:30 p.m. — A spokesperson representing Hilco Redevelopment Partners shared an email with WMWAA indicating that the Airports Authority “is comfortable that the City of Alexandria does not need…