There are now 55 positive cases of COVID-19 in Alexandria, the city’s Health Department Director Dr. Stephen Haering told city council on Wednesday night.
The new figure is an increase of 11 cases since yesterday.
The full breakdown in Alexandria is below:
- March 11 — First positive case reported
- March 15 — Second positive case reported
- March 17 — Fourth positive case reported
- March 24 — The number of cases jumps to 13
- March 25 — The number of cases increases to 14
- March 26 — The number of cases increases to 20
- March 27 — The number of cases increases to 24
- March 28 — The number of cases increases to 28
- March 29 — The number of cases increases to 32
- March 31 — The number of cases increases to 44
There are now more than 1,400 COVID-19 cases and 34 deaths related to the virus in Virginia, according to the Virginia Department of Health.
A GoFundMe campaign has been launched to revitalize a memorial garden dedicated to peace and reflection after the 9/11 attacks. So far, more than $4,000 (out of a $9,000 goal)…
Since Birchmere reopened last July, the venue (3701 Mt Vernon Avenue) has had a few hit shows like KT Tunstall and The Steeldrivers later this week (tickets are sold out,…
A former receptionist at Landmark Honda posted bail after being arrested earlier this month for stealing and using a customer’s credit card. The incident occurred in January, and the suspect…
In its first regular show since shutting down last year, the Little Theatre of Alexandria is back to suspending disbelief with its latest farce, Neil Simon’s Rumors. “Laugh hard,” director…