Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 1 W Maple Street #301, Rosemont — $435,000 (Open House: 3/14 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 3/15 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 2716 Franklin Court, Chapel Hill — $595,000 (Open House: 3/15 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 5136 Donovan Drive, Cameron Station — $685,000 (Open House: 3/15 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 10 Irving Court, Old Town — $799,900 (Open House: 3/15 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 919 S Alfred Street, Old Town — $935,000 (Open House: 3/15 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 607 S Pitt Street, Old Town — $1,395,000 (Open House: 3/15 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 6 Potomac Court, Old Town — $1,935,000 (Open House: 3/15 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
What an unexpectedly busy summer week in Alexandria. Here’s the rundown. Our top story was on an Alexandria woman who claims she was roofied at a restaurant on the waterfront…
A special insert to the Washington Post print edition today features a comic book adaptation of Alexandria track star Noah Lyles’ life. The twenty-page comic book is accompanied by a…
(Updated 1:25 p.m.) Southbound drivers on Beauregard Street were forced to find a detour around noon today (Friday) after a burning garbage truck closed southbound lanes at the intersection with…
In this week’s Just Listed, find a 3 BD/2 BA updated Warwick Village home, complete with a large rec room, patio and manicured outdoor space.