Even as things seemed to quiet down after Zoning for Housing, this bombshell is likely to continue to be one of the biggest stories going into 2024 and discussions at both the city and state level will continue for months to come.
That being said, this reporter is already tired of writing about it, so here are the stories.
The most-read stories this week were:
- BREAKING: Washington Capitals and Wizards are officially moving to Potomac Yard (59192 views)
- Alexandria Italian eatery is Washingtonian readers’ second favorite Virginia restaurant (36326 views)
- Alexandria Mayor: Potomac Yard arena will have minimal parking, but Metro station currently inadequate (10294 views)
- Alexandria City Public Schools unveils two logo redesigns and gets skewered on social media (7139 views)
- Police investigate ATM stolen from 7-Eleven on Lincolnia Road (2285 views)
- Police investigate two gunfire incidents near Holmes Run (2215 views)
Virginia’s dual presidential primary is Tuesday, March 5. Here’s what you need to know about Super Tuesday in Alexandria. Polls open at 6 a.m. and close at 7 p.m. Unofficial…
A new conversion from an office to a ‘luxury rental development’ has broken ground in Old Town. American Real Estate Partners (AREP) is converting the 200,000-square-foot office building at 1101…
Good Friday morning, Alexandria! ⛈️ Today’s weather: Mostly sunny, with a high near 54, but rain tonight after 10 p.m. and a low around 42. Rain tomorrow as well, mainly before 1…
Gorgeous 1BR/1BA with stainless steel appliances and huge balcony
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Are you looking to work on health and fitness from the comfort of your own home?
Skip the big box gym and try out our in-home personal training service. We bring the gym to you so that you can save time and avoid the hassle of going the the crowded gym.
We bring all the equipment you need for a solid workout and if you have a community gym we can use that too.
We offer programs that will help with weight loss, strength, flexibility, more energy and overall feeling better.