It’s been a big week for crime and public safety issues in Alexandria.
- ‘Save Del Ray’ website launches in opposition to Bonaventure’s mixed-use shopping development on Mount Vernon Avenue
- Child struck and injured in crash outside Jefferson Houston Elementary School
- New mixed-use development, and potential dance space, coming to Old Town North
- Man arrested for DUI and assault and battery after abandoning car on Duke Street
- D.C. man arrested after assault by mob in West End
- Man taken into custody after threatening to shoot up Alexandria courthouse in murder/suicide
- Fairfax County man arrested after allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend’s head in Landmark area
- City outlines what’s ahead for Potomac Yard development
- Inova Alexandria at Landmark concept plan shows 175-foot-tall hospital building
- Three Alexandria men arrested after robbery and abduction in West End
This past week saw 31 homes sold in Alexandria. The least expensive condo, single-family home or townhouse sale over the past seven days was $172,500 while the most expensive was…
The base of the Appomattox statue has resurfaced atop Confederate graves in Alexandria. More than two years ago, the Appomattox statue was removed from Old Town by the United Daughters…
Alexandria City High School (ACHS) was evacuated in response to a bomb threat earlier today, the second day in a row that bomb threats have forced a school evacuation. The…
(Updated 4 p.m) Alexandria and several other localities have released an executive summary for a Regional Fair Housing Plan that not only provides some goals for housing but comes with…
Hi, my name is Moneim Z., and I am a blind male with chronic kidney disease, who needs a living kidney donor for a transplant. My blood type is B+, and I can accept a kidney from individuals who have blood types B and O.
To read my story, please see the attached letter.
To contact me directly, please email me at [email protected] or call at 571-428-5065. My living donor coordinator at INOVA Hospital, Amileen Cruz can be reached at (703) 776-8370 , or via email at [email protected]
If you’re looking for a mental health professional in Virginia, Washington D.C., or Maryland, we can help.
We provide a confidential and convenient way to get the help you need from the comfort of your own home.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if our services fit your needs.
The services we offer are: