In the market for a job? Whether you’re looking for a part-time gig or full-time role, there are plenty of openings around Alexandria.
We scoured job boards and company sites to find new opportunities in the area. Companies hiring locally include the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Washington, Sunrise Senior Center and the City of Alexandria.
Take a look:
- Sign language interpreter (ASL) — EDU Healthcare
- FEMA technical writer I — Michael Baker International
- Public affairs specialist — Department of Agriculture
- Stormwater program analyst — City of Alexandria
- Program leader (part time) — Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington
- Cocktail/lounge server — The Alexandrian Hotel
- Governance Coordinator — American Counseling Association
- Indian tandoor chef — IndAroma
- Community marketing coordinator — 2nd Avenue Thrift Superstores
- Entry-level computer programmer — Revature
- Pack leader — Whole Dogz
- Education and training coordinator — Water Environment Federation
- Credit bureau specialist — PenFed Credit Union
- Chef manager — Sunrise Senior Living
- Associate manager of student programs — Close Up Foundation
Are you a business owner or manager who’s hiring? Get your opening in front of more local job seekers with our featured Job of the Day posts. Reach out to [email protected] or give us a call at 703-348-0583 for more details.
This week saw possibly the most contentious meeting between the City Council and School Board in years for a debate over School Resources Officers that ultimately culminated in the Council…
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria has raised enough funding to establish a new scholarship that will be named after a beloved former teacher. The recently retired Beverly Vick was a…
Months after the majority of Alexandria residents were fully vaccinated, coronavirus precautions now turn toward booster shots aimed at keeping those vaccinations effective. A Pfizer vaccine booster has already been…
Featured in this week’s Just Listed is a 4 BD/3.5 BA Cape Cod home with hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace with 3,500 sq. ft. of living space.