In the market for a job? Whether you’re looking for a part-time gig or full-time role, there are plenty of openings around Alexandria.
We scoured job boards and company sites to find new opportunities in the area. Companies hiring locally include the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Washington, Sunrise Senior Center and the City of Alexandria.
Take a look:
- Sign language interpreter (ASL) — EDU Healthcare
- FEMA technical writer I — Michael Baker International
- Public affairs specialist — Department of Agriculture
- Stormwater program analyst — City of Alexandria
- Program leader (part time) — Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington
- Cocktail/lounge server — The Alexandrian Hotel
- Governance Coordinator — American Counseling Association
- Indian tandoor chef — IndAroma
- Community marketing coordinator — 2nd Avenue Thrift Superstores
- Entry-level computer programmer — Revature
- Pack leader — Whole Dogz
- Education and training coordinator — Water Environment Federation
- Credit bureau specialist — PenFed Credit Union
- Chef manager — Sunrise Senior Living
- Associate manager of student programs — Close Up Foundation
Are you a business owner or manager who’s hiring? Get your opening in front of more local job seekers with our featured Job of the Day posts. Reach out to [email protected] or give us a call at 703-348-0583 for more details.
A power outage in Alexandria has impacted around 2,000 residents A Dominion Energy outage map indicated that 1,998 customers are currently affected by the outage. Scanner chatter indicated that intersection…
Alexandria will start interviewing candidates next month to independently review allegations of police misconduct, according to City Manager Jim Parajon. It’s been more than five months since the Alexandria Community…
The City of Alexandria has a handful of irons in the fire when it comes to stormwater management, but one new approach is one of the oldest tactics: storing runoff…
Alexandria’s City Council recently approved guidelines for the creation of new Business Improvement Districts (BIDs), self-taxed commercial areas where a new organization could be dedicated to turning the area into…