In the past week, 50 homes were sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4.5 million historic townhouse (built in 1812) in Old Town to a 1 BD/1 BA sunny condo what went for $200,000.
Taking a look at the local market as a whole, as of Aug. 8, there were 170 new listings on the market, totaling 517 homes for sale. The median list price is $495,000.
A few of the most recently sold properties in Alexandria include:
- 209 and 209A S. Lee Street — 5 BD/3.5 BA freestanding townhouse — Sold: $4,500,000
- 1122 Roan Lane — 5 BD/4 BA single-family home — Sold: $1,975,000
- 707 E. Howell Avenue — 3 BD/4.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $1,085,000
- 611 Crestwood Drive — 4 BD/2 BA single-family home — Sold: $855,000
- 1015 Princess Street — 2 BD/1.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $730,000
- 1603 Woodbine Street — 3 BD/1.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $580,000
- 3317 Coryell Lane — 2 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $369,000
- 6141 Edsall Road #D — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $200,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
What a week in Alexandria. Here’s the rundown. Our top story this week is about Ricardo Roberts, a District B candidate for the Alexandria School Board. Roberts, who intends to…
Growing older hasn’t improved Dr. Robert Wallace’s memory, and he’s doing something about it. For the last two months, the resident of Alexandria’s Goodwin House Incorporated has participated in StrongerMemory,…
Alexandria Police have been dispatched to Alexandria City Public Schools three times to respond to students fighting since school started on August 24. The most recent incident occurred on Tuesday,…
Included in the latest Just Listed is a 4BD/3.5BA home in Del Ray with a covered front porch, gas fireplace, and private stone patio and backyard.