In the past week, 50 homes were sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4.5 million historic townhouse (built in 1812) in Old Town to a 1 BD/1 BA sunny condo what went for $200,000.
Taking a look at the local market as a whole, as of Aug. 8, there were 170 new listings on the market, totaling 517 homes for sale. The median list price is $495,000.
A few of the most recently sold properties in Alexandria include:
- 209 and 209A S. Lee Street — 5 BD/3.5 BA freestanding townhouse — Sold: $4,500,000
- 1122 Roan Lane — 5 BD/4 BA single-family home — Sold: $1,975,000
- 707 E. Howell Avenue — 3 BD/4.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $1,085,000
- 611 Crestwood Drive — 4 BD/2 BA single-family home — Sold: $855,000
- 1015 Princess Street — 2 BD/1.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $730,000
- 1603 Woodbine Street — 3 BD/1.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $580,000
- 3317 Coryell Lane — 2 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $369,000
- 6141 Edsall Road #D — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $200,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
It’s been a busy week for city leaders as Alexandria City Public Schools, the City Council, and even the Sheriff’s Office faced new problems. Meanwhile, local leaders have been working…
Local labor representatives have come out in force against potential city funding in the development of the Hotel Heron in Old Town. A proposal spearheaded by the Alexandria Economic Development…
It’s been more than a month after the school resource officers were placed on leave at Alexandria City High School, and police have yet to replace those officers. The officers…
Explore this 3 BD/3 BA home with over 2,400 sq. ft., exposed wood beams, hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace in Just Listed this week