In the past week, 50 homes were sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4.5 million historic townhouse (built in 1812) in Old Town to a 1 BD/1 BA sunny condo what went for $200,000.
Taking a look at the local market as a whole, as of Aug. 8, there were 170 new listings on the market, totaling 517 homes for sale. The median list price is $495,000.
A few of the most recently sold properties in Alexandria include:
- 209 and 209A S. Lee Street — 5 BD/3.5 BA freestanding townhouse — Sold: $4,500,000
- 1122 Roan Lane — 5 BD/4 BA single-family home — Sold: $1,975,000
- 707 E. Howell Avenue — 3 BD/4.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $1,085,000
- 611 Crestwood Drive — 4 BD/2 BA single-family home — Sold: $855,000
- 1015 Princess Street — 2 BD/1.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $730,000
- 1603 Woodbine Street — 3 BD/1.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $580,000
- 3317 Coryell Lane — 2 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $369,000
- 6141 Edsall Road #D — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $200,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
Avis is full of energy, and looking for a new yard to run around in. The two-year-old female hound mix is up for adoption with the Animal Welfare League of…
Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana Sets Opening For July In Alexandria — “Frank Pepe, the brand that created the New Haven-style pizza, will arrive in Alexandria during July.” [Patch] It’s Thursday —…
Even after pushback by groups ranging from tenants and worker unions to the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA), Alexandria’s City Council approved a major step for the GenOn Power Plant…
Alexandria leaders will be on-hand on Thursday, July 14, for the unveiling and dedication of AlexRenew’s RiverRenew Tunnel Project. The $454.4 million project will replace Old Town’s 19th century combined sewer…