The housing market is all over the news these days. In case you’ve missed it, it’s hot with homes selling quickly and for over asking price.
If you’re looking to wait it out, renting could be a good option. According to Homesnap, there are more than 200 homes listed for rent in Alexandria.
Take a look at a few of the most recently listed properties for rent in the area:
- 303 Princeton Blvd — 3 BD/3 BA single-family home — $3,800/month
- 424 W. Glebe Road — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $3,500/month
- 5116 Donovan Drive #401 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,850/month
- 200 S. Fairfax Street #5 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $2,400/month
- 5911 Edsall Road #PH03 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,300/month
- 915 N. Patrick Street #506 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,900/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Photo via Tierra Mallorca/Unsplash
A GoFundMe campaign has been launched to revitalize a memorial garden dedicated to peace and reflection after the 9/11 attacks. So far, more than $4,000 (out of a $9,000 goal)…
Since Birchmere reopened last July, the venue (3701 Mt Vernon Avenue) has had a few hit shows like KT Tunstall and The Steeldrivers later this week (tickets are sold out,…
A former receptionist at Landmark Honda posted bail after being arrested earlier this month for stealing and using a customer’s credit card. The incident occurred in January, and the suspect…
In its first regular show since shutting down last year, the Little Theatre of Alexandria is back to suspending disbelief with its latest farce, Neil Simon’s Rumors. “Laugh hard,” director…