The housing market is all over the news these days. In case you’ve missed it, it’s hot with homes selling quickly and for over asking price.
If you’re looking to wait it out, renting could be a good option. According to Homesnap, there are more than 200 homes listed for rent in Alexandria.
Take a look at a few of the most recently listed properties for rent in the area:
- 303 Princeton Blvd — 3 BD/3 BA single-family home — $3,800/month
- 424 W. Glebe Road — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $3,500/month
- 5116 Donovan Drive #401 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,850/month
- 200 S. Fairfax Street #5 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $2,400/month
- 5911 Edsall Road #PH03 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,300/month
- 915 N. Patrick Street #506 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,900/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Photo via Tierra Mallorca/Unsplash
Alexandria has reached yet another grim milestone, as the city surpassed 14,000 reported cases of COVID-19 since the pandemic began, according to the Virginia Department of Health. As of today…
New data from tax collection over the summer shows a minor rebound for sales and meals in Alexandria, but while it’s a positive sign, Mayor Justin Wilson cautioned that they…
Metro running at 40% today — “As part of the investigation into the Blue Line derailment, Metro is holding out of service all of its 7000-series railcars, which is about 60%…
This week saw possibly the most contentious meeting between the City Council and School Board in years for a debate over School Resources Officers that ultimately culminated in the Council…