Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Contact the HergGroup for virtual tour options. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 3831 Jason Avenue, Fairlington Towne — $467,500 (Open House: 4/11 2:00 PM to 4:00PM, 4/12 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 118 Martin Lane, Cameron Station — $670,000 (Open House)
- 806 Saint Stephens Road, Seminary Ridge — $1,075,000 (Open House: 4/12 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 1127 N Royal Street, Printer Row — $1,275,000 (Open House: 4/11 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM)
- 42 Alexander Street, Fords Landing — $1,639,000 (Open House: 4/11 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 4/12 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
Alexandria’s Troy “The Transformer” Isley says it was a dream come true to box in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. Isley, a middleweight, won in his Olympic debut against Vitali…
The embattled Heritage project came within a hair’s breadth of being denied at the Board of Architectural Review‘s design review last week, and survived only on a last-minute deferral. Many…
A 30-year-old Alexandria woman was arrested last month and charged with making threats and domestic assault and battery against her roommate in the Landmark area. The suspect was booked and…
Moving with your dog(s)? Find tips to help alleviate their (and your) stress on the big day in the latest Ask McEnearney.