Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Contact the HergGroup for virtual tour options. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 3831 Jason Avenue, Fairlington Towne — $467,500 (Open House: 4/11 2:00 PM to 4:00PM, 4/12 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 118 Martin Lane, Cameron Station — $670,000 (Open House)
- 806 Saint Stephens Road, Seminary Ridge — $1,075,000 (Open House: 4/12 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 1127 N Royal Street, Printer Row — $1,275,000 (Open House: 4/11 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM)
- 42 Alexander Street, Fords Landing — $1,639,000 (Open House: 4/11 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 4/12 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
To those grumbling about the sudden Yellow Line delays because of the lapsed certifications: hold onto your butts, it’s going to get worse this fall. The City of Alexandria is…
Tabletop gaming shop coming to Old Town North — “Large ‘Coming Soon!’ signs are up in the windows of a store at the corner of Wythe and North Washington streets —…
A last-minute disagreement between city staff and developers of a new development in Carlyle raised concerns about fairness in the city’s development process. There was little indication before the City…
Alexandria Hyundai has been taking up space on three blocks of Mount Vernon Avenue for 21 years, and owner Kevin Reilly is submitting a plan to be able to stay…