Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Contact the HergGroup for virtual tour options. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 3831 Jason Avenue, Fairlington Towne — $467,500 (Open House: 4/11 2:00 PM to 4:00PM, 4/12 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 118 Martin Lane, Cameron Station — $670,000 (Open House)
- 806 Saint Stephens Road, Seminary Ridge — $1,075,000 (Open House: 4/12 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 1127 N Royal Street, Printer Row — $1,275,000 (Open House: 4/11 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM)
- 42 Alexander Street, Fords Landing — $1,639,000 (Open House: 4/11 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 4/12 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.