The current market is hot! A low inventory is pushing prices and demand up — bringing opportunity for sellers, and competition for buyers.
What does that mean for you? Whether you’re buying or selling, HergGroup Greater Washington will work with you to ensure you come out on top of any transaction. Our experienced team has the industry knowledge and understanding to help you in today’s competitive market.
Despite the hot market, sometimes properties get reduced in price to stay competitive. Here are some that were just reduced over the past week or so:
- 667 S Columbus Street ($575,000 -> $565,000)
- 910 Powhatan Street #103N ($699,000 -> $679,000)
- 302 Yale Drive ($864,900 -> $849,900)
- 400 Madison Street #1005 ($499,999 -> $449,999)
- 915 N Patrick Street #306 ($439,900 -> $424,900)
- 521 N Washington Street #201 ($920,000 -> $895,000)
- 217 S Fairfax Street (5,700,000 -> $4,950,000)
- 1203 Dartmouth Road ($1,075,000 -> $1,050,000)
The preceding feature was written and sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
Alexandria City Public Schools is seeing a shortage of classroom monitors, bus monitors and substitute teachers. Superintendent Gregory Hutchings, Jr. told the School Board last week that ACPS’ Human Resources…
The Alexandria City Council wants more than answers from Dominion Energy for a recent power outage on the busiest day of the year in Del Ray — they want restitution….
A new sprawling West End development near Landmark Mall is headed to the Planning Commission, but with a bigger emphasis on housing than before. Landmark Overlook is a proposed development…
Learn the the process or obtaining a real estate license as well as the cost and time it takes in the latest Ask McEnearney.