Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 900 Franklin Street, Patrick Henry — $525,000 (Open House: 1/26 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 45 Arell Court, Lands of Quaker Village — $650,000 (Open House: 1/25 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 1/26 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 1102 Trinity Drive, College Park — $825,000 (Open House: 1/26 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 710 Lyles Lane, Potomac Greens — $975,000 (Open House: 1/26 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 3404 Holly Street, Cobblestone — $1,365,000 (Open House: 1/26 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 530 N Pitt Street, Old Town — $1,699,000 (Open House: 1/26 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
An alleged carjacking that turned fatal last Friday derailed that week’s Top Stories post, but the weekly roundup returns. That carjacking, unsurprisingly, was the top story of this past week….
Alexandria’s Homegrown Restaurant Group just stumbled across a proverbial goldmine of infant baby formula, and on Friday morning (May 20) they donated 10 cases of Similac Advance to ALIVE!. It…
Open Houses includes a 4 BD/3 BA brick home with an updated open kitchen, deck and finished lower level.
A 4 BD/3 BA home with a gas fireplace, covered porch and walkout basement is included in Just Listed.