Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 533 Cameron Station Boulevard, Cameron Station — $477,000 (Open House: 1/19 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 302 N Saint Asaph Street, Brocketts Crossing — $560,000 (Open House: 1/19 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 117 Hilton Street, Glenmore — $674,900 (Open House: 1/19 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 535 Fort Williams Parkway, Seminary Ridge — $899,000 (Open House: 1/18 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, 1/19 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 919 Duke Street, Old Town — $1,000,000 (Open House: 1/18 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 1/19 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 607 Fontaine Street, Jefferson Park — $1,145,000 (Open House: 1/18 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, 1/19 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
Bonaventure has released its second concept design for its mixed use shopping center proposal for 2525 Mount Vernon Avenue in the middle of Del Ray. Bonaventure made a few big…
(Updated 11:30 a.m.) Three arrests have been made in an attempting carjacking in Potomac Yard on Friday that left one dead and another injured. Police said that Jordan Poteat, an…
The City of Alexandria has announced that the long-awaited Freedom House Museum (1315 Duke Street) is scheduled to reopen near the end of this month. The museum is scheduled to…
Ting kicks off its internet service — “A company called Tucows is bringing its Ting Internet service to Alexandria in the coming months.” [Alexandria Living Magazine] It’s Tuesday — Clear throughout…