Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 533 Cameron Station Boulevard, Cameron Station — $477,000 (Open House: 1/19 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 302 N Saint Asaph Street, Brocketts Crossing — $560,000 (Open House: 1/19 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 117 Hilton Street, Glenmore — $674,900 (Open House: 1/19 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 535 Fort Williams Parkway, Seminary Ridge — $899,000 (Open House: 1/18 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, 1/19 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 919 Duke Street, Old Town — $1,000,000 (Open House: 1/18 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 1/19 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 607 Fontaine Street, Jefferson Park — $1,145,000 (Open House: 1/18 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, 1/19 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
Updated at 6 p.m. Old Town residents and business owners are up in arms for not being officially notified of a route change for the George Washington Birthday Parade on…
As rainfall travels down the hills of the Parkfairfax neighborhood, the momentum sweeps it past the slim gutters meant to catch the water, propelling it further downhill to devastating effect….
Cloud is a 10-year-old black and brown medium-haired cat searching for her forever home. Currently up for adoption at the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria, she has a decade of…
A 23-year-old Lorton man was charged with driving while intoxicated after allegedly crashing into four cars in Old Town. The crash occurred near the intersection of S. Patrick Street and…
Hi, my name is Moneim Z., and I am a blind male with chronic kidney disease, who needs a living kidney donor for a transplant. My blood type is B+, and I can accept a kidney from individuals who have blood types B and O.
To read my story, please see the attached letter.
To contact me directly, please email me at [email protected] or call at 571-428-5065. My living donor coordinator at INOVA Hospital, Amileen Cruz can be reached at (703) 776-8370 , or via email at [email protected]
If you’re looking for a mental health professional in Virginia, Washington D.C., or Maryland, we can help.
We provide a confidential and convenient way to get the help you need from the comfort of your own home.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if our services fit your needs.
The services we offer are: