Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 3207 King Street, Taylor Run — $699,000 (Open House: 1/04 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 102 Roberts Court, Shuters Hill — $734,900 (Open House: 1/05 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 332 S Alfred Street, Burges Square — $950,000 (Open House: 1/05 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 300 N Queen Street, Old Town — $1,395,000 (Open House: 1/05 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 716 Timber Branch Drive, Braddock Heights — $2,395,000 (Open House: 1/5 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and Go Homeside Financial.