Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 3207 King Street, Taylor Run — $699,000 (Open House: 1/04 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 102 Roberts Court, Shuters Hill — $734,900 (Open House: 1/05 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 332 S Alfred Street, Burges Square — $950,000 (Open House: 1/05 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 300 N Queen Street, Old Town — $1,395,000 (Open House: 1/05 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 716 Timber Branch Drive, Braddock Heights — $2,395,000 (Open House: 1/5 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and Go Homeside Financial.
This week saw possibly the most contentious meeting between the City Council and School Board in years for a debate over School Resources Officers that ultimately culminated in the Council…
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria has raised enough funding to establish a new scholarship that will be named after a beloved former teacher. The recently retired Beverly Vick was a…
Months after the majority of Alexandria residents were fully vaccinated, coronavirus precautions now turn toward booster shots aimed at keeping those vaccinations effective. A Pfizer vaccine booster has already been…
Featured in this week’s Just Listed is a 4 BD/3.5 BA Cape Cod home with hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace with 3,500 sq. ft. of living space.