Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 3207 King Street, Taylor Run — $699,000 (Open House: 1/04 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 102 Roberts Court, Shuters Hill — $734,900 (Open House: 1/05 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 332 S Alfred Street, Burges Square — $950,000 (Open House: 1/05 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 300 N Queen Street, Old Town — $1,395,000 (Open House: 1/05 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 716 Timber Branch Drive, Braddock Heights — $2,395,000 (Open House: 1/5 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and Go Homeside Financial.
Without school resource officers and the next school year starting in less than a month, Alexandria City Public Schools Superintendent Gregory Hutchings, Jr. has a plan to beef up security….
Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.) swung by Arlington’s County Board last week to recognize 60 local first responders who responded to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol. It’s the latest step in…
From comic books to donuts, Alexandrians have been going all out for the Olympics this year — particularly with T.C. Williams High School graduate Noah Lyles competing in the 200…
After years of legal wrangling and pandemic pressures, the controversial halal slaughterhouse at 3225 Colvin Street quietly opened on Wednesday, July 28. There is no discernible smell of chickens in…