There are big changes afoot around Alexandria in the week ahead of the city’s big Scottish Christmas Walk.
Behind the scenes, there are also some improvements on the way to city infrastructure. A new zoning change could help make better use of transit funding set aside by new development, and some flood improvements are underway in Del Ray.
- Here’s your guide to Alexandria’s Scottish Christmas Walk Weekend
- 100 King Street sold for $8.6 million to Alexandria Restaurant Partners
- Full replacement recommended for 120-year-old King Street rail bridge
- After 35 years of administrative chaos, Alexandria zoning change could make developers pay for transit
- Undercover Alexandria Police detective assists in nabbing Baltimore pimp
- Maryland man arrested after allegedly robbing and assaulting woman in Landmark area
- Director of T&ES: There’s ‘no intent’ to use eminent domain for Duke Street changes
- Alexandria first in region to start testing new electric trash trucks
- Alexandria City Public Schools is prepping a collective bargaining proposal
- Owners hope to convert office buildings in the heart of Old Town to new residential units
Virginia’s dual presidential primary is Tuesday, March 5. Here’s what you need to know about Super Tuesday in Alexandria. Polls open at 6 a.m. and close at 7 p.m. Unofficial…
A new conversion from an office to a ‘luxury rental development’ has broken ground in Old Town. American Real Estate Partners (AREP) is converting the 200,000-square-foot office building at 1101…
Good Friday morning, Alexandria! ⛈️ Today’s weather: Mostly sunny, with a high near 54, but rain tonight after 10 p.m. and a low around 42. Rain tomorrow as well, mainly before 1…
Gorgeous 1BR/1BA with stainless steel appliances and huge balcony
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Are you looking to work on health and fitness from the comfort of your own home?
Skip the big box gym and try out our in-home personal training service. We bring the gym to you so that you can save time and avoid the hassle of going the the crowded gym.
We bring all the equipment you need for a solid workout and if you have a community gym we can use that too.
We offer programs that will help with weight loss, strength, flexibility, more energy and overall feeling better.