The start of spring is just over a month away, which means the arrival of Girl Scout cookies is here.
You could just hope to encounter a stand somewhere on your commute, or locate a co-worker with a kid in the Scouts, but if you want to be more strategic about it, the Girl Scouts website has a cookie tracker to find your nearest stand.
You don’t even have to go that far, though, because ALXnow put a list together for where you can expect Girl Scout cookies across Alexandria this weekend and beyond.
Old Town, Eisenhower and Braddock
- Safeway (3526 King Street): Fridays 4-7 p.m., Saturdays 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- SunTrust (515 King Street): Fridays 4-7 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Giant (3131 Duke Street): Saturdays 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Meridian at Eisenhower (2351 Eisenhower Avenue): Saturday, Feb. 15, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Parc Meridian (750 Port Street): Saturdays 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Safeway (299 S. Van Dorn): Saturdays 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Slater’s Market (1561 Potomac Greens Drive): Saturdays 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Ten Thousand Villages (915 King Street): Saturday, Feb. 15, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- The UPS Store (3213 Duke Street): Saturdays 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Carlyle Mill Apartments (2201 Mill Road): Saturday, Feb. 22, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Carlyle Place (2251 Eisenhower Avenue): Saturday, Feb. 22, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Crate & Barrel (1700 Prince Street): Saturday, Feb. 22, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Del Ray and Arlandria
- Bellies & Babies Consignment Boutique (1913 Mt Vernon Ave): Saturdays 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Sundays 12-4 p.m.
- Department of Beer and Wine (2724 Jefferson Davis Hwy): Saturday, Feb. 29, 2-4 p.m.
- Giant (621 E Glebe Road): Saturdays 12-5 p.m., Friday, Feb. 21, 4-7 p.m.
- The Reserve at Potomac Yards (3700 Jefferson Davis Hwy): Saturdays 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- PetSmart (3351 Richmond Hwy): Fridays 3-7 p.m.
North Ridge, Seminary Hill and The West End
- Robcyns (3660 King Street): Fridays 4-6 p.m., Saturdays 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Whistle Stop and Hobbies (1721 Centre Plaza): Friday, Feb. 14 and Feb. 28, 4-7 p.m., Saturdays 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Giant (2901 South Glebe Road): Fridays 4-8 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Sundays 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Cafe Pizzaiolo (1623 Fern Street): Saturdays 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Presto Valet of Virginia (1623 Quaker Lane): Saturdays 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- St Elmo’s (2300 Mt Vernon Avenue): Saturdays and Sundays 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- USPS (340 S. Pickett Street): Fridays 4-5:30 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe (6552-A Little River Turnpike): Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Photo via Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital/Facebook