This week in Alexandria, there are more than 250 properties available to rent, according to Homesnap, including 97 rentals listed in the past month.
These range from a $6.9K/month two-bedroom fully furnished penthouse in The Oronoco to a $1.4K/month “junior” one-bedroom apartment across from Holmes Run Creek.
Below are seven recently listed rentals:
- 601 N. Fairfax Street #605 — 2 BD/2.5 BA penthouse — $6,900/mo
- 1693 Hunting Creek Drive — 5 BD/4.5 BA townhome — $4,400/mo
- 428 N. Henry Street #A — 2 BD/4 BA townhome — $3,000/mo
- 1327 Wythe Street #A — 3 BD/2 BA duplex — $2,700/mo
- 4555 Seminary Road — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home (main level) — $2,300/mo
- 1227 N. Van Dorn Street — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,700/mo
- 5340 Holmes Run Parkway #108 — 1 BD/1 BA apartment — $1,375/mo
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
It was a clear and slightly brisk Saturday afternoon (Dec. 4) in Old Town for the Campagna Center’s 50th Scottish Christmas Walk Parade. The parade, which was canceled last year…
Alexandria police are investigating a possible home invasion robbery near Mark Center. A woman reportedly told police she was tied up and robbed during an early morning home invasion on…
It’s been a busy week of highs and lows in Alexandria, with some big bureaucratic decisions and fundraising paired with some crimes and a fatal car crash. After a long…
(Updated 9:10 p.m.) In a fairly sizable newsletter, city staff laid out a sort of “state of flooding” message that lays out the city’s response to recent flooding issues and…