This week in Alexandria, there are more than 250 properties available to rent, according to Homesnap, including 97 rentals listed in the past month.
These range from a $6.9K/month two-bedroom fully furnished penthouse in The Oronoco to a $1.4K/month “junior” one-bedroom apartment across from Holmes Run Creek.
Below are seven recently listed rentals:
- 601 N. Fairfax Street #605 — 2 BD/2.5 BA penthouse — $6,900/mo
- 1693 Hunting Creek Drive — 5 BD/4.5 BA townhome — $4,400/mo
- 428 N. Henry Street #A — 2 BD/4 BA townhome — $3,000/mo
- 1327 Wythe Street #A — 3 BD/2 BA duplex — $2,700/mo
- 4555 Seminary Road — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home (main level) — $2,300/mo
- 1227 N. Van Dorn Street — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,700/mo
- 5340 Holmes Run Parkway #108 — 1 BD/1 BA apartment — $1,375/mo
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Tabletop gaming shop coming to Old Town North — “Large ‘Coming Soon!’ signs are up in the windows of a store at the corner of Wythe and North Washington streets —…
A last-minute disagreement between city staff and developers of a new development in Carlyle raised concerns about fairness in the city’s development process. There was little indication before the City…
Alexandria Hyundai has been taking up space on three blocks of Mount Vernon Avenue for 21 years, and owner Kevin Reilly is submitting a plan to be able to stay…
Bonaventure has released its second concept design for its mixed use shopping center proposal for 2525 Mount Vernon Avenue in the middle of Del Ray. Bonaventure made a few big…