This week in Alexandria, there are more than 250 properties available to rent, according to Homesnap, including 97 rentals listed in the past month.
These range from a $6.9K/month two-bedroom fully furnished penthouse in The Oronoco to a $1.4K/month “junior” one-bedroom apartment across from Holmes Run Creek.
Below are seven recently listed rentals:
- 601 N. Fairfax Street #605 — 2 BD/2.5 BA penthouse — $6,900/mo
- 1693 Hunting Creek Drive — 5 BD/4.5 BA townhome — $4,400/mo
- 428 N. Henry Street #A — 2 BD/4 BA townhome — $3,000/mo
- 1327 Wythe Street #A — 3 BD/2 BA duplex — $2,700/mo
- 4555 Seminary Road — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home (main level) — $2,300/mo
- 1227 N. Van Dorn Street — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,700/mo
- 5340 Holmes Run Parkway #108 — 1 BD/1 BA apartment — $1,375/mo
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
A 30-year-old Alexandria woman was arrested last month and charged with making threats and domestic assault and battery against her roommate in the Landmark area. The suspect was booked and…
Moving with your dog(s)? Find tips to help alleviate their (and your) stress on the big day in the latest Ask McEnearney.
Alexandria sprinter Noah Lyles took home the bronze medal in the 200 meters in the Tokyo Olympics on Wednesday, August 4. The 24-year-old clocked in at 19.74 seconds, behind silver…
When students come back to Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) later this month, they will be wearing face masks. The School Board voted unanimously last night (Tuesday) to require all…