In this week’s Ask McEnearney, the firm celebrates its fortieth anniversary by launching their 40 for 40 campaign!
Our goal at McEnearney Associates was never to be the biggest but to be the best, and for forty years we strived to go above and beyond by investing in the communities that helped us grow the firm to 330 of the best agents in the industry.
With sincere gratitude, thank you to the organizations and non-profits that we have worked with to strengthen our communities for the past 40 years.
- ACT for Alexandria
- Alexandria Little League
- Alexandria Rotary Foundation
- Alexandria Seaport Foundation
- Alexandria Sportsman Club
- American Craft Endeavors
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Boys and Girls Club of Washington
- Carpenter’s Shelter
- Center for Alexandria’s Children
- Community Lodgings
- Craig Keith Design
- Historic Alexandria Foundation
- Hopkins House
- National Capital Lyme/Tick Disease Walk
- Rebuilding Together Alexandria
- Saint Coletta of Greater Washington
- SCAN of Northern Virginia
- Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
- Senior Services of Alexandria
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- St. Stephens/St. Agnes
- Symphony Orchestra League of Alexandria
- TC Williams Athletic Boosters
- The Campagna Center
- THE TWIG Old Town Tour
- The Washington Winter Show
- United Community Ministries
If you would like a question answered in our weekly column or to set up an appointment with one of our Associates, please email: [email protected] or call 703-549-9292.
McEnearney Associates Realtors®, 109 S. Pitt Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. www.McEnearney.com Equal Housing Opportunity. #WeAreAlexandria