Here in Alexandria, real estate is a spectator sport. Let’s take a look at some of the most and least expensive condos sold last month (October 2023).
Most expensive condos sold
- 1201 N Royal St Unit 606 — Old Town — $1,499,900 (2 beds | 2 baths | 1,420 sq. ft.)
- 737 Swann Ave Unit TWO-103 — Potomac Yard — $839,900 (1 beds | 1.5 baths | 1,218 sq. ft.)
- 2151 Jamieson Ave Unit 1509 — Eisenhower Ave — $809,900 (2 beds | 2 baths | 1,479 sq. ft.)
- 1420 Roundhouse Ln — Old Town — $773,000 (2 beds | 2.5 baths | 1,640 sq. ft.)
Least expensive condos sold*
- 820 A S Washington St Unit 327 — Old Town — $200,000 (1 beds | 1 baths | 446 sq. ft.)
- 5851 Quantrell Ave Unit 111 — Lincolnia Hills — $218,000 (2 beds | 1 baths | 900 sq. ft.)
- 801 N Pitt St Unit 310 — Old Town — $220,000 (– beds | 1 baths | 384 sq. ft.)
*Minimum home value of $200,000 set to exclude certain land sales, retirement condos, properties with expiring ground leases, etc.
It’s been a busy week in Alexandria. Just days after Alexandria’s City Council voted unanimously to ditch single-family-only zoning, Mayor Justin Wilson announced that he would not be running for…
The days of digging through archives by address to find a historical report on a building in Alexandria could, themselves, be a thing of the past. Anyone can now easily…
Friends of Guest House needs pajamas and cozy socks for their female residents who are transitioning back to the community from prison. Realtor Maureen Clyne started the annual effort four years ago…
A 4 BD/2.5 BA home with a gas fireplace, patio and a large landscaped yard is included in Just Listed.
Get ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll with this one-of-a-kind, high-octane rockabilly concert experience! Rockabilly Rumble is the all-new, musical experience celebrating the southern rock music that exploded on the scene in the 1950s. Organized by Alexandria City High School Alum and pro-musician Sam C. Jones, this band of world-class performers will have you dancing in your Blue Suede Shoes all night long with songs made famous by Bo Ridley, Carl Perkins, Roy Orbison, Buddy Holly, Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley and more. Relive their most popular hits, along with some forgotten gems. “Rockabilly Rumble” is a dance-worthy, foot stomping evening you’ll never forget!
This show is 21+ only.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PHYSICAL ID. A PICTURE OF YOUR ID IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Unwrap the magic of Black Friday and Small Business Saturday all weekend at Current Boutique! Dive into luxury with exclusive deals on pre-loved designer treasures, celebrating sustainable fashion with every purchase. Whether in-store or online, indulge in guilt-free glamour and support local businesses. ✨🛍️👗
💥 Sale: 25% off everything & 50% off tall boots
📅 Date: Friday November 24 – Sunday November 26