Here in Alexandria, real estate is a spectator sport. Let’s take a look at some of the most and least expensive single-family homes sold last month (August 2023).
Most expensive single-family homes sold
- 119 Wolfe St — Old Town — $4,300,000 (6 beds | 6 baths | 5,884 sq. ft.)
- 314 Mansion Dr — North Ridge/Rosemont — $2,633,900 (5 beds | 5 baths | 4,219 sq. ft.)
- 211 N View Terrace — North Ridge — $2,376,000 (7 beds | 4.5 baths | 4,974 sq. ft.)
- 1512 Stonewall Rd — North Ridge — $2,350,000 (5 beds | 3.5 baths | 4,012 sq. ft.)
- 921 Vicar Ln — Taylor Run — $2,300,000 (5 beds | 4.5 baths | 4,779 sq. ft.)
Least expensive single-family homes sold*
- 108 S Ingram St — Seminary Hill — $479,900 (2 beds | 2 baths | 1,114 sq. ft.)
- 5 S Ingram St — Seminary Hill — $530,000 (2 beds | 3 baths | 1,256 sq. ft.)
- 115 Jasper Place — Seminary Hill — $593,000 (3 beds | 2 baths | 2,280 sq. ft.)
*Minimum home value of $200,000 set to exclude certain land sales, retirement condos, properties with expiring ground leases, etc.
A look at the smallest and largest homes sold in Alexandria last month, August 2023.
With emergency medical incidents taking up nearly 75% of calls for service, the Alexandria Fire Department (AFD) is planning to redeploy some of its resources, Fire Chief Corey Smedley tells…
From the 21st Annual Alexandria Old Town Art Festival to Oysterfest 2023, there’s something for everyone this weekend in Alexandria. Here’s a look at what’s happening for events, live music,…
The Alexandria Police Department (APD) said one man was injured in a robbery near the Mark Center. APD said the victim sustained minor injuries. Two male suspects reportedly attacked the…
If you have been thinking about buying your first home or haven’t owned one in the last three years, THIS IS FOR YOU!
In the DMV area, it can be difficult to save the downpayment necessary for you to get into your own home. We have a solution. The Funder’s Summit!
We have assembled a summit with different municipalities to tell you how to access their funds for your home purchase.
Our local therapy practice is delighted to welcome Stacey Cali, Resident in Counseling, who has openings now for new clients. Stacey specializes in therapy for women, couples, teens and families. A graduate of George Mason University’s Clinical Mental Health Counseling Masters Program, Stacey is also passionate about working with people with addiction.
Stacey’s approach: “Therapy’s a powerful combination of reflection, support and action. You’ll find sessions are filled with empowerment, compassion, goal setting and a metaphorical shovel to dig deep to find the root of your difficulties and how to move past them.”
Adds Stacey, “As a therapist who works with women, teens, couples and families, I use a personalized style of counseling, tailored to you as an individual. You’re the expert in your life, I’m just here to guide you towards transformation and healing.”