This past week saw 25 homes sold in Alexandria.
Over the past month, meanwhile, a total of 62 condos were sold. Let’s take a look at some of the most and least expensive condos sold over the past month.
Most expensive condos sold
- 949 N Fairfax Street — $2,299,900 (3 Beds | Baths | 3,515 SQ FT)
- 10 Bakers Walk #302 — $1,350,000 (2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1,485 SQ FT)
- 300 Mount Vernon Avenue — $1,050,000 (4 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 2,584 SQ FT)
- 801 N Fairfax Street #219 — $999,900 (2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1,195 SQ FT)
- 801 N Fairfax Street #421 — $844,400 (2 Beds | 2 Baths | 849 SQ FT)
Least expensive condos sold
- 2500 N Van Dorn Street #411 — $122,000 (Studio | 1 Bath | 471 SQ FT)
- 2500 N Van Dorn Street #716 — $125,000 (Studio | 1 Bath | 467 SQ FT)
- 75 S Reynolds Street #217 — $154,000 (Studio | 1 Bath | 496 SQ FT)
“There have been 73 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 125 sales,” according to Homesnap.
Old Town residents and business owners are up in arms for not being officially notified of a route change for the George Washington Birthday Parade on Feb. 20 (President’s Day)….
As rainfall travels down the hills of the Parkfairfax neighborhood, the momentum sweeps it past the slim gutters meant to catch the water, propelling it further downhill to devastating effect….
Cloud is a 10-year-old black and brown medium-haired cat searching for her forever home. Currently up for adoption at the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria, she has a decade of…
A 23-year-old Lorton man was charged with driving while intoxicated after allegedly crashing into four cars in Old Town. The crash occurred near the intersection of S. Patrick Street and…
Hi, my name is Moneim Z., and I am a blind male with chronic kidney disease, who needs a living kidney donor for a transplant. My blood type is B+, and I can accept a kidney from individuals who have blood types B and O.
To read my story, please see the attached letter.
To contact me directly, please email me at [email protected] or call at 571-428-5065. My living donor coordinator at INOVA Hospital, Amileen Cruz can be reached at (703) 776-8370 , or via email at [email protected]
If you’re looking for a mental health professional in Virginia, Washington D.C., or Maryland, we can help.
We provide a confidential and convenient way to get the help you need from the comfort of your own home.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if our services fit your needs.
The services we offer are: