An annual holiday bar crawl will work its way through Del Ray on Saturday.
The seventh annual Candy Cane Bar Crawl will be held from 12:30 to 6 p.m., and the event includes trolley transportation between bars, raffles, trivia, costume contests and swag bags.
Tickets range from $15 per person for those who register in advance and $25 on the day of the event. The first 250 registrants will get receive a swag bag, which includes a 16-ounce souvenir cup.
Participating restaurants include:
- Bella Napoli (1310 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Brewski’s Barkhaus (529 E. Howell Avenue)
- Cheesetique Del Ray (2411 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Del Ray Pizzeria (2218 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Elo’s Italian (1603 Commonwealth Avenue)
- Evening Star Cafe (2000 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- The Garden (1503 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Hops N’ Shine (3410 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Joy On The Avenue (2312 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- KAiZEN Tavern (1909 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Lena’s Wood-Fired Pizza & Tap (401 E. Braddock Road)
- Los Tios (2615 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Market to Market (116 E. Del Ray Avenue)
- Matt & Tony’s (1501 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Northside 10 (10 E. Glebe Road)
- Piece Out (2419 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Pork Barrel BBQ (2312 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Spice Kraft (2607 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Stomping Ground (2309 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- St. Elmo’s Coffee Pub (2300 Mount Vernon Avenue)
It’s been a busy week in Alexandria. Just days after Alexandria’s City Council voted unanimously to ditch single-family-only zoning, Mayor Justin Wilson announced that he would not be running for…
The days of digging through archives by address to find a historical report on a building in Alexandria could, themselves, be a thing of the past. Anyone can now easily…
Friends of Guest House needs pajamas and cozy socks for their female residents who are transitioning back to the community from prison. Realtor Maureen Clyne started the annual effort four years ago…
A 4 BD/2.5 BA home with a gas fireplace, patio and a large landscaped yard is included in Just Listed.
Get ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll with this one-of-a-kind, high-octane rockabilly concert experience! Rockabilly Rumble is the all-new, musical experience celebrating the southern rock music that exploded on the scene in the 1950s. Organized by Alexandria City High School Alum and pro-musician Sam C. Jones, this band of world-class performers will have you dancing in your Blue Suede Shoes all night long with songs made famous by Bo Ridley, Carl Perkins, Roy Orbison, Buddy Holly, Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley and more. Relive their most popular hits, along with some forgotten gems. “Rockabilly Rumble” is a dance-worthy, foot stomping evening you’ll never forget!
This show is 21+ only.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PHYSICAL ID. A PICTURE OF YOUR ID IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Unwrap the magic of Black Friday and Small Business Saturday all weekend at Current Boutique! Dive into luxury with exclusive deals on pre-loved designer treasures, celebrating sustainable fashion with every purchase. Whether in-store or online, indulge in guilt-free glamour and support local businesses. ✨🛍️👗
💥 Sale: 25% off everything & 50% off tall boots
📅 Date: Friday November 24 – Sunday November 26