An annual holiday bar crawl will work its way through Del Ray on Saturday.
The seventh annual Candy Cane Bar Crawl will be held from 12:30 to 6 p.m., and the event includes trolley transportation between bars, raffles, trivia, costume contests and swag bags.
Tickets range from $15 per person for those who register in advance and $25 on the day of the event. The first 250 registrants will get receive a swag bag, which includes a 16-ounce souvenir cup.
Participating restaurants include:
- Bella Napoli (1310 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Brewski’s Barkhaus (529 E. Howell Avenue)
- Cheesetique Del Ray (2411 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Del Ray Pizzeria (2218 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Elo’s Italian (1603 Commonwealth Avenue)
- Evening Star Cafe (2000 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- The Garden (1503 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Hops N’ Shine (3410 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Joy On The Avenue (2312 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- KAiZEN Tavern (1909 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Lena’s Wood-Fired Pizza & Tap (401 E. Braddock Road)
- Los Tios (2615 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Market to Market (116 E. Del Ray Avenue)
- Matt & Tony’s (1501 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Northside 10 (10 E. Glebe Road)
- Piece Out (2419 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Pork Barrel BBQ (2312 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Spice Kraft (2607 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Stomping Ground (2309 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- St. Elmo’s Coffee Pub (2300 Mount Vernon Avenue)
More than 200 people have signed a petition against ABC Virginia opening a new location on S. Washington Street in Old Town. At the same time, another Change.org petition has…
Seven months after Luis Mejia Hernandez was fatally stabbed in a brawl at the Bradlee Shopping Center McDonald’s, the city has made some progress on putting together a series of…
Updated at 3:15 p.m. Alexandria City High School’s campuses evacuated at 2:25 p.m. today after a bomb threat was made earlier by phone. Principal Peter Balas wrote that the bomb…
Ask McEnearney reviews the real estate market from the 4th quarter of 2022 and how it compares to the 4th quarter of 2021.
Hi, my name is Moneim Z., and I am a blind male with chronic kidney disease, who needs a living kidney donor for a transplant. My blood type is B+, and I can accept a kidney from individuals who have blood types B and O.
To read my story, please see the attached letter.
To contact me directly, please email me at [email protected] or call at 571-428-5065. My living donor coordinator at INOVA Hospital, Amileen Cruz can be reached at (703) 776-8370 , or via email at [email protected]
If you’re looking for a mental health professional in Virginia, Washington D.C., or Maryland, we can help.
We provide a confidential and convenient way to get the help you need from the comfort of your own home.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if our services fit your needs.
The services we offer are: