Looking for a place to rent in Alexandria? You’ve got plenty of options — from luxury condos to historical Old Town gems to high-rises with a view.
According to Homesnap, there are more than 186 homes for rent in the area. We took a look at a few most recently listed rentals:
- 1720 Carpenter Road — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $4,500/month
- 129 Martin Lane — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $3,470/month
- 414 Queen Street — 3 BD/1.5 BA townhouse –$3,400/month
- 612 Queen Street –– 2 BD/2 BA townhouse — $3,000/month
- 203 Yoakum Parkway #314 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,400/month
- 3363 Martha Custis Drive — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $2,100/month
- 3305 Wyndham Circle #155 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $1,850/month
- 410 E. Glendale Avenue #21 — 2 BD/1 BA condo — $1,595/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
Alexandria City Public Schools will provide synchronous, virtual learning Thursday after a Winter Weather Advisory warned there may be 2 to 3 inches of snow in the morning. Class times…
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for Alexandria and its neighbors ahead of snow expected tomorrow (Thursday) morning. The advisory is set for 6 a.m.-1 p.m….
Alexandria City Public Schools is sticking with its proposed 10.25% salary increase for all employees, and Superintendent Gregory Hutchings, Jr. says that number will not change based on potential guidance…
A group of activists pushing back against city plans to overhaul the Torpedo Factory Art Center have accused city leaders of working with developers to astroturf a pro-overhaul faction, but…