Looking for a place to rent in Alexandria? You’ve got plenty of options — from luxury condos to historical Old Town gems to high-rises with a view.
According to Homesnap, there are more than 186 homes for rent in the area. We took a look at a few most recently listed rentals:
- 1720 Carpenter Road — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $4,500/month
- 129 Martin Lane — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $3,470/month
- 414 Queen Street — 3 BD/1.5 BA townhouse –$3,400/month
- 612 Queen Street –– 2 BD/2 BA townhouse — $3,000/month
- 203 Yoakum Parkway #314 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,400/month
- 3363 Martha Custis Drive — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $2,100/month
- 3305 Wyndham Circle #155 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $1,850/month
- 410 E. Glendale Avenue #21 — 2 BD/1 BA condo — $1,595/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
This week saw possibly the most contentious meeting between the City Council and School Board in years for a debate over School Resources Officers that ultimately culminated in the Council…
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria has raised enough funding to establish a new scholarship that will be named after a beloved former teacher. The recently retired Beverly Vick was a…
Months after the majority of Alexandria residents were fully vaccinated, coronavirus precautions now turn toward booster shots aimed at keeping those vaccinations effective. A Pfizer vaccine booster has already been…
Featured in this week’s Just Listed is a 4 BD/3.5 BA Cape Cod home with hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace with 3,500 sq. ft. of living space.