This past week, 81 homes sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a nearly $6 million 6 BD/4.5+ BA single-family home with a grand foyer to a 1 BD/1 BA condo with a one-of-a-kind floor plan.
Taking a quick look at the market, as of Sept. 12, there were 148 new listings, giving us a total of 481 homes for sale — down slightly from last month. The median list price is $495,000.
A few of the most recently sold properties in Alexandria include:
- 601 Oronoco Street — 6 BD/4.5+ BA single-family home — Sold: $5,995,000
- 221 Gibbon Street — 6 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — Sold: $2,250,000
- 922 Slaters Lane — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $859,000
- 334 S. West Street — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — Sold: $699,900
- 115 N. Lee Street #BH212 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $499,900
- 1734 Dogwood Drive #C-6 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — Sold: $419,900
- 1200 Braddock Place #310 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $385,000
- 4551 Strutfield Lane #4433 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $297,50
- 5340 Holmes Run Parkway #100 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $190,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
Alexandria City Public Schools will provide synchronous, virtual learning Thursday after a Winter Weather Advisory warned there may be 2 to 3 inches of snow in the morning. Class times…
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for Alexandria and its neighbors ahead of snow expected tomorrow (Thursday) morning. The advisory is set for 6 a.m.-1 p.m….
Alexandria City Public Schools is sticking with its proposed 10.25% salary increase for all employees, and Superintendent Gregory Hutchings, Jr. says that number will not change based on potential guidance…
A group of activists pushing back against city plans to overhaul the Torpedo Factory Art Center have accused city leaders of working with developers to astroturf a pro-overhaul faction, but…