This past week, 81 homes sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a nearly $6 million 6 BD/4.5+ BA single-family home with a grand foyer to a 1 BD/1 BA condo with a one-of-a-kind floor plan.
Taking a quick look at the market, as of Sept. 12, there were 148 new listings, giving us a total of 481 homes for sale — down slightly from last month. The median list price is $495,000.
A few of the most recently sold properties in Alexandria include:
- 601 Oronoco Street — 6 BD/4.5+ BA single-family home — Sold: $5,995,000
- 221 Gibbon Street — 6 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — Sold: $2,250,000
- 922 Slaters Lane — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $859,000
- 334 S. West Street — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — Sold: $699,900
- 115 N. Lee Street #BH212 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $499,900
- 1734 Dogwood Drive #C-6 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — Sold: $419,900
- 1200 Braddock Place #310 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $385,000
- 4551 Strutfield Lane #4433 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $297,50
- 5340 Holmes Run Parkway #100 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $190,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
Alexandria will be hiring more police officers, but Mayor Justin Wilson warned the fix to staffing challenges won’t be quick. The Alexandria Police Department is facing a chronic short-staffing issue…
Virginia State Police announced that Alexandria resident Derrick R. Adjei has been arrested and charged in both a homicide in Richmond and a police pursuit along I-95 that followed. Adjei…
MS-13 Members Found Guilty in Alexandria Teen’s Murder — “Five members of the gang were found guilty in the killings of a 17-year-old boy from Falls Church and a 14-year-old boy…
ALXnow is heading into another long weekend with Fourth of July on Monday. The big stories this week involved back-and-forths over city policy, from a new conditional height increase to…