This past week, 81 homes sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a nearly $6 million 6 BD/4.5+ BA single-family home with a grand foyer to a 1 BD/1 BA condo with a one-of-a-kind floor plan.
Taking a quick look at the market, as of Sept. 12, there were 148 new listings, giving us a total of 481 homes for sale — down slightly from last month. The median list price is $495,000.
A few of the most recently sold properties in Alexandria include:
- 601 Oronoco Street — 6 BD/4.5+ BA single-family home — Sold: $5,995,000
- 221 Gibbon Street — 6 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — Sold: $2,250,000
- 922 Slaters Lane — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $859,000
- 334 S. West Street — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — Sold: $699,900
- 115 N. Lee Street #BH212 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $499,900
- 1734 Dogwood Drive #C-6 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — Sold: $419,900
- 1200 Braddock Place #310 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $385,000
- 4551 Strutfield Lane #4433 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $297,50
- 5340 Holmes Run Parkway #100 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $190,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
This week saw possibly the most contentious meeting between the City Council and School Board in years for a debate over School Resources Officers that ultimately culminated in the Council…
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria has raised enough funding to establish a new scholarship that will be named after a beloved former teacher. The recently retired Beverly Vick was a…
Months after the majority of Alexandria residents were fully vaccinated, coronavirus precautions now turn toward booster shots aimed at keeping those vaccinations effective. A Pfizer vaccine booster has already been…
Featured in this week’s Just Listed is a 4 BD/3.5 BA Cape Cod home with hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace with 3,500 sq. ft. of living space.