This past week, 81 homes sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a nearly $6 million 6 BD/4.5+ BA single-family home with a grand foyer to a 1 BD/1 BA condo with a one-of-a-kind floor plan.
Taking a quick look at the market, as of Sept. 12, there were 148 new listings, giving us a total of 481 homes for sale — down slightly from last month. The median list price is $495,000.
A few of the most recently sold properties in Alexandria include:
- 601 Oronoco Street — 6 BD/4.5+ BA single-family home — Sold: $5,995,000
- 221 Gibbon Street — 6 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — Sold: $2,250,000
- 922 Slaters Lane — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $859,000
- 334 S. West Street — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — Sold: $699,900
- 115 N. Lee Street #BH212 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $499,900
- 1734 Dogwood Drive #C-6 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — Sold: $419,900
- 1200 Braddock Place #310 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $385,000
- 4551 Strutfield Lane #4433 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $297,50
- 5340 Holmes Run Parkway #100 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $190,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
Good Thursday morning, Alexandria! 🌤️ Today’s weather: The weather forecast for Thursday predicts a mostly sunny day with a high temperature near 80°F, accompanied by a gentle northeast wind around…
Ting Internet started providing some long-awaited competition to Comcast in parts of Alexandria earlier this year, now the company says it’s expanding to central Alexandria soon. Catharine Rice, community engagement…
Alexandria Police Department Captain Courtney Ballantine just spent 10 weeks at the FBI National Academy, and spoke with ALXnow about his experience. Over the summer, Ballantine lived in a dorm…
Arlington calls for aid, and Alexandria will answer. Alexandria’s City Council is scheduled to vote at a meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 26, to support neighboring Arlington’s funding application for an…
Are you ready for a family frolic in front of the lens? Look no further! Our Mini Photo Sessions are here, and they’re filled with laughter, wagging tails, and unforgettable moments.
What to Expect:
• Professional Portraits: Bring your furry friends or the whole family for a portrait experience like no other. We promise to capture the most charming moments!
This week, we are thrilled to welcome Jane Lowery to our women’s therapy practice. Jane specializes in grief+loss therapy and she’s forming a support group for young adults who have lost a parent.
Grief work is personal for Jane. She’s a host with The Dinner Party, a national non-profit reducing the isolation & stigma for grieving 20 & 30-something’s with live and virtual sit-down dinners.
Jane is a graduate of Northwestern University’s Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling program. Prior to becoming a therapist, she worked for over 10 years in technology philanthropy. Jane obtained her bachelor’s in American Studies from George Washington University.
The Made in ALX Fall Makers’ Market at Port City Brewing Co. in Alexandria is set for Sunday, Sept. 24!
This is the fall’s most fun sip-and-shop, featuring craft beer from the award-winning Port City Brewing Co. along with food,