Looking for a place to rent in Alexandria? You’ve got plenty of options — from luxury condos to historical Old Town gems to high-rises with a view.
According to Homesnap, there are more than 150 homes for rent in the area. We took a look at a few most recently listed rentals:
- 720 Bracey Lane — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhouse (fully furnished) — $6,000/month
- 4380 King Street — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — $3,805/month
- 548 N. Saint Asaph Street — 2 BD/2 BA townhouse — $3,550/month
- 5114 Vos Lane — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — $2,999/month
- 636 S. Columbus Street — 2 BD/2 BA townhouse — $2,500/month
- 2121 Jamieson Avenue #1404 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $2,000/month
- 1107 N. Pitt Street #2A — 1 BD/1 BA condo (fully furnished) — $1,750/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
What a week in Alexandria. Here’s the rundown. Our top story this week is about Ricardo Roberts, a District B candidate for the Alexandria School Board. Roberts, who intends to…
Growing older hasn’t improved Dr. Robert Wallace’s memory, and he’s doing something about it. For the last two months, the resident of Alexandria’s Goodwin House Incorporated has participated in StrongerMemory,…
Alexandria Police have been dispatched to Alexandria City Public Schools three times to respond to students fighting since school started on August 24. The most recent incident occurred on Tuesday,…
Included in the latest Just Listed is a 4BD/3.5BA home in Del Ray with a covered front porch, gas fireplace, and private stone patio and backyard.