In the market for a job? Whether you’re looking for a part-time gig or full-time role, there are plenty of openings around Alexandria.
We scoured job boards and company sites to find new opportunities in the area. Companies hiring locally include the U.S. Officer of Inspector General, Spirit Halloween and The Motley Fool.
Take a look:
- Escape room game host — Escape Quest
- Correspondence specialist — Clason Point Partners
- Program director — The Motley Fool
- Math and English tutor/instructor — Eye Level Learning Center
- Investigative support specialist — U.S. Office of Inspector General
- Direct support professional — R.A. Quarshie Healthcare
- Executive director — Association Headquarters
- Part-time canine coach — Dogtopia
- Marketing and promotions associate — Rival Solutions
- Juvenile detention specialist — Delta-T Group
- Assistant store manager — Spirit Halloween
- Director of marketing & communications — United Community
- Associate director, Congressional Affairs — American Society of Clinical Oncology
Photo via Tim Mossholder/Unsplash
ALXnow is heading into another long weekend with Fourth of July on Monday. The big stories this week involved back-and-forths over city policy, from a new conditional height increase to…
Open Houses includes a 3 BD/2.5 BA home with a fenced backyard, new roof and sun porch.
A 3 BD/2 BA updated brick townhome with an enclosed backyard and rear deck is included in Just Listed.
Alexandria City Public Schools expects its interim superintendent to serve for the entire 2022-2023 school year, according to a new job listing for the position. “It is anticipated that this…