In the market for a job? Whether you’re looking for a part-time gig or full-time role, there are plenty of openings around Alexandria.
We scoured job boards and company sites to find new opportunities in the area. Companies hiring locally include the U.S. Officer of Inspector General, Spirit Halloween and The Motley Fool.
Take a look:
- Escape room game host — Escape Quest
- Correspondence specialist — Clason Point Partners
- Program director — The Motley Fool
- Math and English tutor/instructor — Eye Level Learning Center
- Investigative support specialist — U.S. Office of Inspector General
- Direct support professional — R.A. Quarshie Healthcare
- Executive director — Association Headquarters
- Part-time canine coach — Dogtopia
- Marketing and promotions associate — Rival Solutions
- Juvenile detention specialist — Delta-T Group
- Assistant store manager — Spirit Halloween
- Director of marketing & communications — United Community
- Associate director, Congressional Affairs — American Society of Clinical Oncology
Photo via Tim Mossholder/Unsplash
Housing preservation is a central pillar of the plan to save Arlandria-Chirilagua from the anticipated gentrification stemming from Amazon’s HQ2. Last week, city staff told the Planning Commission that effort…
The Fort Ward Museum is planning to reopen next weekend with a live cannon fire demonstration to kick things off. While many of Alexandria’s museums and historic have reopened over…
The U.S. Department of Labor has filed an administrative complaint against a janitorial government contractor operating in Alexandria for discriminating against Black and white job applicants in favor of Hispanic…
Just Sold this week features a historic home on a half-acre lot in the heart of Old Town, complete with “lush grounds” and steps from the Mt. Vernon Trail.