This past week, 52 homes sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $3.1 million two-bedroom condo with waterfront views to a 1 BD/1 BA “cute as a button” condo in Seminary Hill.
Taking a quick look at the market, as of Aug. 15, there were 144 new listings on the market, giving us a total of 490 homes for sale — down slightly from last week. The median list price is $479,900.
A few of the most recently sold properties in Alexandria include:
- 310 Strand Street #306 — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — Sold: $3,050,000
- 3601 Tupelo Place — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — Sold: $2,100,000
- 607 S. Pitt Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $1,100,000
- 1612 Commonwealth Avenue — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $850,000
- 947 N. Pitt Street — 2 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $670,000
- 39 E. Reed Avenue — 2 BD/2 BA semi-detached home — Sold: $522,000
- 4550 Strutfield Lane #2228 — 2 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $353,500
- 2500 N. Van Dorn Street #919 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $164,500
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
What a week in Alexandria. Here’s the rundown. Our top story this week is about Ricardo Roberts, a District B candidate for the Alexandria School Board. Roberts, who intends to…
Growing older hasn’t improved Dr. Robert Wallace’s memory, and he’s doing something about it. For the last two months, the resident of Alexandria’s Goodwin House Incorporated has participated in StrongerMemory,…
Alexandria Police have been dispatched to Alexandria City Public Schools three times to respond to students fighting since school started on August 24. The most recent incident occurred on Tuesday,…
Included in the latest Just Listed is a 4BD/3.5BA home in Del Ray with a covered front porch, gas fireplace, and private stone patio and backyard.