This past week, 52 homes sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $3.1 million two-bedroom condo with waterfront views to a 1 BD/1 BA “cute as a button” condo in Seminary Hill.
Taking a quick look at the market, as of Aug. 15, there were 144 new listings on the market, giving us a total of 490 homes for sale — down slightly from last week. The median list price is $479,900.
A few of the most recently sold properties in Alexandria include:
- 310 Strand Street #306 — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — Sold: $3,050,000
- 3601 Tupelo Place — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — Sold: $2,100,000
- 607 S. Pitt Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $1,100,000
- 1612 Commonwealth Avenue — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $850,000
- 947 N. Pitt Street — 2 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $670,000
- 39 E. Reed Avenue — 2 BD/2 BA semi-detached home — Sold: $522,000
- 4550 Strutfield Lane #2228 — 2 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $353,500
- 2500 N. Van Dorn Street #919 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — Sold: $164,500
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
Ting Internet started providing some long-awaited competition to Comcast in parts of Alexandria earlier this year, now the company says it’s expanding to central Alexandria soon. Catharine Rice, community engagement…
Alexandria Police Department Captain Courtney Ballantine just spent 10 weeks at the FBI National Academy, and spoke with ALXnow about his experience. Over the summer, Ballantine lived in a dorm…
Arlington calls for aid, and Alexandria will answer. Alexandria’s City Council is scheduled to vote at a meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 26, to support neighboring Arlington’s funding application for an…
Dylan, the best-selling luxury condominiums in the Metro Washington area is now delivering, with three beautiful new models to tour. You’re invited to a Grand Opening Event at Dylan on…
Are you ready for a family frolic in front of the lens? Look no further! Our Mini Photo Sessions are here, and they’re filled with laughter, wagging tails, and unforgettable moments.
What to Expect:
• Professional Portraits: Bring your furry friends or the whole family for a portrait experience like no other. We promise to capture the most charming moments!
This week, we are thrilled to welcome Jane Lowery to our women’s therapy practice. Jane specializes in grief+loss therapy and she’s forming a support group for young adults who have lost a parent.
Grief work is personal for Jane. She’s a host with The Dinner Party, a national non-profit reducing the isolation & stigma for grieving 20 & 30-something’s with live and virtual sit-down dinners.
Jane is a graduate of Northwestern University’s Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling program. Prior to becoming a therapist, she worked for over 10 years in technology philanthropy. Jane obtained her bachelor’s in American Studies from George Washington University.
The Made in ALX Fall Makers’ Market at Port City Brewing Co. in Alexandria is set for Sunday, Sept. 24!
This is the fall’s most fun sip-and-shop, featuring craft beer from the award-winning Port City Brewing Co. along with food,