Looking for a place to rent in Alexandria? You’ve got plenty of options — from luxury condos to historical Old Town gems to high-rises with a view.
According to Homesnap, there are nearly 170 homes for rent in the area. We took a look at a few most recently listed rentals:
- 1020 Oronoco Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $4,500/month
- 2181 Jamieson Avenue #710 — 3 BD/3.5 BA condo — $4,000/month
- 908 W. Glebe Road — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhouse — $3,500/month
- 7 W. Bellefonte Avenue — 2 BD/1 BA single-family home — $3,100/month
- 322 S. Washington Street #UPPER — 2 BD/2 BA apartment — $2,995/month
- 5388 Taney Avenue — 3 BD/1.5 BA duplex — $2,500/month
- 301 N. Beauregard Street #1218 — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — $2,150/month
- 906 S. Washington Street #308 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,600/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
The Fort Ward Museum is planning to reopen next weekend with a live cannon fire demonstration to kick things off. While many of Alexandria’s museums and historic have reopened over…
The U.S. Department of Labor has filed an administrative complaint against a janitorial government contractor operating in Alexandria for discriminating against Black and white job applicants in favor of Hispanic…
Just Sold this week features a historic home on a half-acre lot in the heart of Old Town, complete with “lush grounds” and steps from the Mt. Vernon Trail.
This weekend, the Alexandria City Council unanimously approved a new five-cent tax on plastic bags — though with some grumbling that Arlington had beat them to the punch by a…