Looking for a place to rent in Alexandria? You’ve got plenty of options — from luxury condos to historical Old Town gems to high-rises with a view.
According to Homesnap, there are nearly 170 homes for rent in the area. We took a look at a few most recently listed rentals:
- 1020 Oronoco Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $4,500/month
- 2181 Jamieson Avenue #710 — 3 BD/3.5 BA condo — $4,000/month
- 908 W. Glebe Road — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhouse — $3,500/month
- 7 W. Bellefonte Avenue — 2 BD/1 BA single-family home — $3,100/month
- 322 S. Washington Street #UPPER — 2 BD/2 BA apartment — $2,995/month
- 5388 Taney Avenue — 3 BD/1.5 BA duplex — $2,500/month
- 301 N. Beauregard Street #1218 — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — $2,150/month
- 906 S. Washington Street #308 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,600/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
Nearly a fortnight after a snowstorm shut down Alexandria, the city’s emergency services finished pretreating local roads just before the snow started to fall. “In advance of the storm, T&ES…
In a release to parents and staff put out today (Sunday), Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) said everyone in Alexandria schools will still be required to wear a mask despite…
It’s been a busy week in Alexandria with City Council coming back into session for the first time in 2022. With a majority of the Council being new, there are…
On New Year’s morning, Luke Shlagel of Shlagel Farms was among a handful of vendors at the weekly Del Ray Farmer’s Market. Some customers asked why he wasn’t hanging out…