Looking for a place to rent in Alexandria? You’ve got plenty of options — from luxury condos to historical Old Town gems to high-rises with a view.
According to Homesnap, there are nearly 170 homes for rent in the area. We took a look at a few most recently listed rentals:
- 1020 Oronoco Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $4,500/month
- 2181 Jamieson Avenue #710 — 3 BD/3.5 BA condo — $4,000/month
- 908 W. Glebe Road — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhouse — $3,500/month
- 7 W. Bellefonte Avenue — 2 BD/1 BA single-family home — $3,100/month
- 322 S. Washington Street #UPPER — 2 BD/2 BA apartment — $2,995/month
- 5388 Taney Avenue — 3 BD/1.5 BA duplex — $2,500/month
- 301 N. Beauregard Street #1218 — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — $2,150/month
- 906 S. Washington Street #308 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,600/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
ALXnow is heading into another long weekend with Fourth of July on Monday. The big stories this week involved back-and-forths over city policy, from a new conditional height increase to…
Open Houses includes a 3 BD/2.5 BA home with a fenced backyard, new roof and sun porch.
A 3 BD/2 BA updated brick townhome with an enclosed backyard and rear deck is included in Just Listed.
Alexandria City Public Schools expects its interim superintendent to serve for the entire 2022-2023 school year, according to a new job listing for the position. “It is anticipated that this…