Looking for a place to rent in Alexandria? You’ve got plenty of options — from luxury condos to historical Old Town gems to high-rises with a view.
According to Homesnap, there are nearly 185 homes for rent in the area. We took a look at a few most recently listed rentals:
- 310 Strand Street #503 — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — $12,000/month
- 8 W. Alexandria Avenue — 2 BD/1 BA single-family home (short-term, furnished) — $3,950/month
- 912 Princess Street — 2 BD/2 BA townhouse — $2,950/month
- 5650 Gary Avenue — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $2,500/month
- 801 N. Pitt Street #1506 — 1 BD/1 BA condo (furnished) — $2,200/month
- 422 N. Armistead Street #103 — 2 BD/1 BA condo — $1,800/month
- 1700 W. Abingdon Drive #201 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,400/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana Sets Opening For July In Alexandria — “Frank Pepe, the brand that created the New Haven-style pizza, will arrive in Alexandria during July.” [Patch] It’s Thursday —…
Even after pushback by groups ranging from tenants and worker unions to the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA), Alexandria’s City Council approved a major step for the GenOn Power Plant…
Alexandria leaders will be on-hand on Thursday, July 14, for the unveiling and dedication of AlexRenew’s RiverRenew Tunnel Project. The $454.4 million project will replace Old Town’s 19th century combined sewer…
Residents in Arlington and Alexandria can now report suspected sightings of the spotted lanternfly, an invasive insect spreading around the region. Master Gardeners of Northern Virginia has launched an online survey for people…