Looking for a place to rent in Alexandria? You’ve got plenty of options — from luxury condos to historical Old Town gems to high-rises with a view.
According to Homesnap, there are nearly 185 homes for rent in the area. We took a look at a few most recently listed rentals:
- 310 Strand Street #503 — 2 BD/2.5 BA condo — $12,000/month
- 8 W. Alexandria Avenue — 2 BD/1 BA single-family home (short-term, furnished) — $3,950/month
- 912 Princess Street — 2 BD/2 BA townhouse — $2,950/month
- 5650 Gary Avenue — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $2,500/month
- 801 N. Pitt Street #1506 — 1 BD/1 BA condo (furnished) — $2,200/month
- 422 N. Armistead Street #103 — 2 BD/1 BA condo — $1,800/month
- 1700 W. Abingdon Drive #201 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,400/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
It’s been a busy week for city leaders as Alexandria City Public Schools, the City Council, and even the Sheriff’s Office faced new problems. Meanwhile, local leaders have been working…
Local labor representatives have come out in force against potential city funding in the development of the Hotel Heron in Old Town. A proposal spearheaded by the Alexandria Economic Development…
It’s been more than a month after the school resource officers were placed on leave at Alexandria City High School, and police have yet to replace those officers. The officers…
Explore this 3 BD/3 BA home with over 2,400 sq. ft., exposed wood beams, hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace in Just Listed this week