In the past seven days, 61 homes were sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap.
Taking a look at the local market, during the week of July 18, there were 172 new listings, totaling 490 homes for sale. The median list price is $$482,450, and the median sales price is $614,000.
Let’s take a look at a few properties that sold for under $500,000:
- 3762 Jason Avenue — 2 BD/1.5 BA townhouse — $473,000
- 3705 S. George Mason Drive #2215S — 3 BD/2 BA condo —
- 181 E. Reed Avenue #406 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $399,000
- 1254 Martha Custis Drive #517 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $308,900
- 500 Bashford Lane #3322 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $285,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
ALXnow is heading into another long weekend with Fourth of July on Monday. The big stories this week involved back-and-forths over city policy, from a new conditional height increase to…
Open Houses includes a 3 BD/2.5 BA home with a fenced backyard, new roof and sun porch.
A 3 BD/2 BA updated brick townhome with an enclosed backyard and rear deck is included in Just Listed.
Alexandria City Public Schools expects its interim superintendent to serve for the entire 2022-2023 school year, according to a new job listing for the position. “It is anticipated that this…