In the past seven days, 73 homes were sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap. These ranged from 1 BD/1 BA condos to $1M+ historical townhomes.
Taking a look at the local market as a whole, during the week of July 11, there were 167 new listings, totaling 471 homes for sale. The median list price is $499,000.
A few of the most recently sold properties in Alexandria include:
- 204 N. Royal Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $1,650,000
- 102 W. Bellefonte Avenue — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — Sold: $1,250,000
- 1162 N. Pitt Street — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $1,050,000
- 2707 Russell Road — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — Sold: $835,000
- 16 N. Donelson Street — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — Sold: $755,000
- 60 E. Rosemont Avenue — 2 BD/1 BA townhouse — Sold: $650,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
As the city and schools prepare for the process of overhauling Minnie Howard as part of the expanded Alexandria City High School, the Parks Department braces to go two years…
Alexandria midfielder Eryk Williamson was reportedly disappointed to not make the U.S. Olympic team, and instead found gold in the U.S. National Team’s dramatic 1-0 upset over defending champion Mexico…
Roughly 122 years after his murder, Black teenager Benjamin Thomas is being memorialized this week on the anniversary of his death at the hands of a white lynch mob. Thomas,…
The Listing of the Day overlooks the Potomac and Belle Haven Country Club and features four balconies and a basketball court.