In the past seven days, 73 homes were sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap. These ranged from 1 BD/1 BA condos to $1M+ historical townhomes.
Taking a look at the local market as a whole, during the week of July 11, there were 167 new listings, totaling 471 homes for sale. The median list price is $499,000.
A few of the most recently sold properties in Alexandria include:
- 204 N. Royal Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $1,650,000
- 102 W. Bellefonte Avenue — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — Sold: $1,250,000
- 1162 N. Pitt Street — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $1,050,000
- 2707 Russell Road — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — Sold: $835,000
- 16 N. Donelson Street — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — Sold: $755,000
- 60 E. Rosemont Avenue — 2 BD/1 BA townhouse — Sold: $650,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Metal detectors are not being considered at Alexandria City Public Schools. After a rocky start to the school year with multiple students caught bringing weapons to Alexandria City High School,…
The city is looking at options to move things around in the Torpedo Factory and insert some surprises into activity holes on the ground floor. In a Torpedo Factory Art…
A small chain devoted to spicy Nashville-style chicken called Hangry Joe’s Chicken is making a big expansion, opening in the Alexandria Commons shopping center and other locations throughout the region…
The Del Ray neighborhood was recently profiled on the latest episode of the PBS show If You Lived Here. This episode took a look at three homes in the neighborhood…