In the past seven days, 73 homes were sold in Alexandria, according to Homesnap. These ranged from 1 BD/1 BA condos to $1M+ historical townhomes.
Taking a look at the local market as a whole, during the week of July 11, there were 167 new listings, totaling 471 homes for sale. The median list price is $499,000.
A few of the most recently sold properties in Alexandria include:
- 204 N. Royal Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $1,650,000
- 102 W. Bellefonte Avenue — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — Sold: $1,250,000
- 1162 N. Pitt Street — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $1,050,000
- 2707 Russell Road — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — Sold: $835,000
- 16 N. Donelson Street — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — Sold: $755,000
- 60 E. Rosemont Avenue — 2 BD/1 BA townhouse — Sold: $650,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Six months after Lady Camellia Pastry and Tea Room first announced it was looking to move into Alexandria, the owners seem to have found their new waterfront home. According to…
Alexandria Police are working overtime to conduct high visibility patrols at school zones in the city. The increased coverage is in response to Tuesday’s fatal stabbing of a 18-year-old Luis…
Alexandria’s King Street pedestrian zone initiative is getting a boost this weekend as the zone’s size will double for the next few months. The pilot was approved by the City…
This week’s Ask McEnearney answers the question, “What sort of previous experience do I need to become a real estate agent?”