The housing market is all over the news these days. In case you’ve missed it, it’s hot with homes selling quickly and for over asking price.
If you’re hoping to wait it out, renting could be a good option. According to Homesnap, there are nearly 200 homes listed for rent in Alexandria.
Take a look at a few recently listed properties for rent in the area:
- 225 Strand Street #205 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $5,500/month
- 802 Madison Street — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $3,600/month
- 202 E. Spring Street — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $3,400/month
- 127 Harvard Street — 2 BD/1 BA townhome — $2,800/month
- 309 Yoakum Parkway #507 — 3 BD/2 BA condo — $2,600/month
- 4860 Eisenhower Avenue #484 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,200/month
- 3313 Wyndham Circle #4206 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,700/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
Metal detectors are not being considered at Alexandria City Public Schools. After a rocky start to the school year with multiple students caught bringing weapons to Alexandria City High School,…
The city is looking at options to move things around in the Torpedo Factory and insert some surprises into activity holes on the ground floor. In a Torpedo Factory Art…
A small chain devoted to spicy Nashville-style chicken called Hangry Joe’s Chicken is making a big expansion, opening in the Alexandria Commons shopping center and other locations throughout the region…
The Del Ray neighborhood was recently profiled on the latest episode of the PBS show If You Lived Here. This episode took a look at three homes in the neighborhood…