The housing market is all over the news these days. In case you’ve missed it, it’s hot with homes selling quickly and for over asking price.
If you’re hoping to wait it out, renting could be a good option. According to Homesnap, there are nearly 200 homes listed for rent in Alexandria.
Take a look at a few recently listed properties for rent in the area:
- 225 Strand Street #205 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $5,500/month
- 802 Madison Street — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $3,600/month
- 202 E. Spring Street — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $3,400/month
- 127 Harvard Street — 2 BD/1 BA townhome — $2,800/month
- 309 Yoakum Parkway #507 — 3 BD/2 BA condo — $2,600/month
- 4860 Eisenhower Avenue #484 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,200/month
- 3313 Wyndham Circle #4206 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,700/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Image via Google Maps
As the city and schools prepare for the process of overhauling Minnie Howard as part of the expanded Alexandria City High School, the Parks Department braces to go two years…
Alexandria midfielder Eryk Williamson was reportedly disappointed to not make the U.S. Olympic team, and instead found gold in the U.S. National Team’s dramatic 1-0 upset over defending champion Mexico…
Roughly 122 years after his murder, Black teenager Benjamin Thomas is being memorialized this week on the anniversary of his death at the hands of a white lynch mob. Thomas,…
The Listing of the Day overlooks the Potomac and Belle Haven Country Club and features four balconies and a basketball court.