Currently, the median sales price is $625,000, and homes spend an average of 54 days on the market.
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 400 Hilltop Terrace — 4 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,825,000
- 2151 Jamieson Avenue #1804 — 3 BD/2.5 BA condo — $1,100,000
- 3100 Circle Hill Road — 2 BD/2 BA single-family home — $980,000
- 5115 Knapp Place — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $800,000
- 1407 Prince Street — 2 BD/1.5 BA townhome — $775,000
- 2309 Sibley Street — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $572,500
- 205 Yoakum Parkway #1608 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $339,900
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
The city is looking to make its scooter pilot program permanent, but hopefully with some changes that make them less intrusive for local pedestrians and residents. Victoria Caudullo, shared mobility…
Raina the cat is almost like a rooster. Every morning, the 13-month-old female dilute calico cat greets the world with a high-pitched meow. “Raina is the ultimate office buddy,” AWLA…
The city is going through a process of opening up some limitations on co-living — units with up to six individual suites that all share communal amenities. Co-living is a…
The latest Ask McEnearney takes a look how the Alexandria housing market is performing so far in 2021 and includes some predictions.