This week in Alexandria, there are more than 180 properties available to rent, according to Homesnap, including 45 rentals listed in the past week.
Below are a few recently listed rentals:
- 320 S. Union Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $8,750/month
- 18 W. Del Ray Avenue — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $4,500/month
- 2107 Main Line Blvd #101 — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $3,500/month
- 5807 Pearson Lane — 4 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $2,995/month
- 400 Cameron Station Boulevard #315 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,400/month
- 1800 Mount Vernon Avenue #309 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,950/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Photo via Tierra Mallorca/Unsplash
Nearly a fortnight after a snowstorm shut down Alexandria, the city’s emergency services finished pretreating local roads just before the snow started to fall. “In advance of the storm, T&ES…
In a release to parents and staff put out today (Sunday), Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) said everyone in Alexandria schools will still be required to wear a mask despite…
It’s been a busy week in Alexandria with City Council coming back into session for the first time in 2022. With a majority of the Council being new, there are…
On New Year’s morning, Luke Shlagel of Shlagel Farms was among a handful of vendors at the weekly Del Ray Farmer’s Market. Some customers asked why he wasn’t hanging out…