This week in Alexandria, there are more than 180 properties available to rent, according to Homesnap, including 45 rentals listed in the past week.
Below are a few recently listed rentals:
- 320 S. Union Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $8,750/month
- 18 W. Del Ray Avenue — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $4,500/month
- 2107 Main Line Blvd #101 — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $3,500/month
- 5807 Pearson Lane — 4 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $2,995/month
- 400 Cameron Station Boulevard #315 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,400/month
- 1800 Mount Vernon Avenue #309 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,950/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Photo via Tierra Mallorca/Unsplash
The city is looking to make its scooter pilot program permanent, but hopefully with some changes that make them less intrusive for local pedestrians and residents. Victoria Caudullo, shared mobility…
Raina the cat is almost like a rooster. Every morning, the 13-month-old female dilute calico cat greets the world with a high-pitched meow. “Raina is the ultimate office buddy,” AWLA…
The city is going through a process of opening up some limitations on co-living — units with up to six individual suites that all share communal amenities. Co-living is a…
The latest Ask McEnearney takes a look how the Alexandria housing market is performing so far in 2021 and includes some predictions.