This week in Alexandria, there are more than 180 properties available to rent, according to Homesnap, including 45 rentals listed in the past week.
Below are a few recently listed rentals:
- 320 S. Union Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $8,750/month
- 18 W. Del Ray Avenue — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $4,500/month
- 2107 Main Line Blvd #101 — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $3,500/month
- 5807 Pearson Lane — 4 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $2,995/month
- 400 Cameron Station Boulevard #315 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,400/month
- 1800 Mount Vernon Avenue #309 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,950/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Photo via Tierra Mallorca/Unsplash
While the Virginia Railway Express (VRE) is working through plans to make September fare-free for all riders, that could be extended into October for Alexandria riders dealing with the Metro…
Updated 4:30 p.m. — A spokesperson representing Hilco Redevelopment Partners shared an email with WMWAA indicating that the Airports Authority “is comfortable that the City of Alexandria does not need…
The Alexandria City Council is poised to approve an amended plan to build a 473-unit affordable housing complex in Arlandria, now that St. Rita Catholic Church has signed off on…
Alexandria will be hiring more police officers, but Mayor Justin Wilson warned the fix to staffing challenges won’t be quick. The Alexandria Police Department is facing a chronic short-staffing issue…