This week in Alexandria, there are nearly 200 properties available to rent, according to Homesnap, including 114 rentals listed in the past month.
These range from a $6K/month four-bedroom home in Old Town to a 1 BD/1 BA conveniently located condo for $1.5K/month.
Below are a few recently listed rentals:
- 200 E. Glebe Road — 6 BD/4 BA single-family home — $4,800/month
- 615 N. Saint Asaph Street — 2 BD/2 BA townhome — $3,300/month
- 910 Powhatan Street #201N — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,900/month
- 915 N. Patrick Street #304 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,600/month
- 146 N. French Street — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $2,295/month
- 1718 Preston Road — 1 BD/1 BA townhome — $1,700/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Photo via Tierra Mallorca/Unsplash
ALXnow is heading into another long weekend with Fourth of July on Monday. The big stories this week involved back-and-forths over city policy, from a new conditional height increase to…
Open Houses includes a 3 BD/2.5 BA home with a fenced backyard, new roof and sun porch.
A 3 BD/2 BA updated brick townhome with an enclosed backyard and rear deck is included in Just Listed.
Alexandria City Public Schools expects its interim superintendent to serve for the entire 2022-2023 school year, according to a new job listing for the position. “It is anticipated that this…