This week in Alexandria, there are nearly 200 properties available to rent, according to Homesnap, including 114 rentals listed in the past month.
These range from a $6K/month four-bedroom home in Old Town to a 1 BD/1 BA conveniently located condo for $1.5K/month.
Below are a few recently listed rentals:
- 200 E. Glebe Road — 6 BD/4 BA single-family home — $4,800/month
- 615 N. Saint Asaph Street — 2 BD/2 BA townhome — $3,300/month
- 910 Powhatan Street #201N — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,900/month
- 915 N. Patrick Street #304 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,600/month
- 146 N. French Street — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $2,295/month
- 1718 Preston Road — 1 BD/1 BA townhome — $1,700/month
In the market? Check out just listed properties in Alexandria.
Photo via Tierra Mallorca/Unsplash
Nearly a fortnight after a snowstorm shut down Alexandria, the city’s emergency services finished pretreating local roads just before the snow started to fall. “In advance of the storm, T&ES…
In a release to parents and staff put out today (Sunday), Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) said everyone in Alexandria schools will still be required to wear a mask despite…
It’s been a busy week in Alexandria with City Council coming back into session for the first time in 2022. With a majority of the Council being new, there are…
On New Year’s morning, Luke Shlagel of Shlagel Farms was among a handful of vendors at the weekly Del Ray Farmer’s Market. Some customers asked why he wasn’t hanging out…