This past week, 59 properties sold in Alexandria, including a 7 BD/6 BA home that went for $1.9 million.
In total, Homesnap reports 376 homes listed for sale in Alexandria, including 244 condos, 47 detached homes and 85 townhomes.
“The median list price is $520,000 and the median sales price is $680,000,” reports Homesnap. “There have been 174 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 300 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 3409 Alabama Avenue — 7 BD/6 BA single-family home — $1,900,000
- 427 N. Patrick Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,385,000
- 4116 N. Garland Street — 5 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,230,000
- 106 W. Howell Avenue — 3 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $1,036,250
- 509 Franklin Street — 2 BD/2 BA townhome — $795,000
- 520 John Carlyle Street #109 — 1 BD/1.5 BA condo — $580,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
The city is looking to make its scooter pilot program permanent, but hopefully with some changes that make them less intrusive for local pedestrians and residents. Victoria Caudullo, shared mobility…
Raina the cat is almost like a rooster. Every morning, the 13-month-old female dilute calico cat greets the world with a high-pitched meow. “Raina is the ultimate office buddy,” AWLA…
The city is going through a process of opening up some limitations on co-living — units with up to six individual suites that all share communal amenities. Co-living is a…
The latest Ask McEnearney takes a look how the Alexandria housing market is performing so far in 2021 and includes some predictions.