This past week, 59 properties sold in Alexandria, including a 7 BD/6 BA home that went for $1.9 million.
In total, Homesnap reports 376 homes listed for sale in Alexandria, including 244 condos, 47 detached homes and 85 townhomes.
“The median list price is $520,000 and the median sales price is $680,000,” reports Homesnap. “There have been 174 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 300 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 3409 Alabama Avenue — 7 BD/6 BA single-family home — $1,900,000
- 427 N. Patrick Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,385,000
- 4116 N. Garland Street — 5 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,230,000
- 106 W. Howell Avenue — 3 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $1,036,250
- 509 Franklin Street — 2 BD/2 BA townhome — $795,000
- 520 John Carlyle Street #109 — 1 BD/1.5 BA condo — $580,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Nearly a fortnight after a snowstorm shut down Alexandria, the city’s emergency services finished pretreating local roads just before the snow started to fall. “In advance of the storm, T&ES…
In a release to parents and staff put out today (Sunday), Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) said everyone in Alexandria schools will still be required to wear a mask despite…
It’s been a busy week in Alexandria with City Council coming back into session for the first time in 2022. With a majority of the Council being new, there are…
On New Year’s morning, Luke Shlagel of Shlagel Farms was among a handful of vendors at the weekly Del Ray Farmer’s Market. Some customers asked why he wasn’t hanging out…