This past week, 59 properties sold in Alexandria, including a 7 BD/6 BA home that went for $1.9 million.
In total, Homesnap reports 376 homes listed for sale in Alexandria, including 244 condos, 47 detached homes and 85 townhomes.
“The median list price is $520,000 and the median sales price is $680,000,” reports Homesnap. “There have been 174 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 300 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 3409 Alabama Avenue — 7 BD/6 BA single-family home — $1,900,000
- 427 N. Patrick Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,385,000
- 4116 N. Garland Street — 5 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,230,000
- 106 W. Howell Avenue — 3 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $1,036,250
- 509 Franklin Street — 2 BD/2 BA townhome — $795,000
- 520 John Carlyle Street #109 — 1 BD/1.5 BA condo — $580,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
ALXnow is heading into another long weekend with Fourth of July on Monday. The big stories this week involved back-and-forths over city policy, from a new conditional height increase to…
Open Houses includes a 3 BD/2.5 BA home with a fenced backyard, new roof and sun porch.
A 3 BD/2 BA updated brick townhome with an enclosed backyard and rear deck is included in Just Listed.
Alexandria City Public Schools expects its interim superintendent to serve for the entire 2022-2023 school year, according to a new job listing for the position. “It is anticipated that this…