This past week, 67 properties sold in Alexandria. These ranged from a $3.8 million historical Old Town home to a $165K 1 BD/1 BA condo.
In total, Homesnap reports 371 homes listed for sale in Alexandria, including 252 condos, 51 detached homes and 68 townhomes.
“The median list price is $470,000 and the median sales price is $650,000,” reports Homesnap. “There have been 170 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 287 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 208 S. Saint Asaph Street — 5 BD/3.5 BA detached home — $3,750,000
- 17 Wilkes Street — 4 BD/3.5+ BA townhome — $2,500,000
- 105 W. Uhler Terrace — 5 BD/4 BA single-family home — $1,650,000
- 3731 Duke Street — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,150,000
- 1410 Mount Vernon Avenue — 3 BD/2 BA townhome — $890,000
- 171 Somervelle Street #406 — 3 BD/2.5 BA condo — $535,000
- 5250 Valley Forge Drive #306 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $165,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Alexandria City Public Schools will provide synchronous, virtual learning Thursday after a Winter Weather Advisory warned there may be 2 to 3 inches of snow in the morning. Class times…
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for Alexandria and its neighbors ahead of snow expected tomorrow (Thursday) morning. The advisory is set for 6 a.m.-1 p.m….
Alexandria City Public Schools is sticking with its proposed 10.25% salary increase for all employees, and Superintendent Gregory Hutchings, Jr. says that number will not change based on potential guidance…
A group of activists pushing back against city plans to overhaul the Torpedo Factory Art Center have accused city leaders of working with developers to astroturf a pro-overhaul faction, but…