This past week, 67 properties sold in Alexandria. These ranged from a $3.8 million historical Old Town home to a $165K 1 BD/1 BA condo.
In total, Homesnap reports 371 homes listed for sale in Alexandria, including 252 condos, 51 detached homes and 68 townhomes.
“The median list price is $470,000 and the median sales price is $650,000,” reports Homesnap. “There have been 170 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 287 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 208 S. Saint Asaph Street — 5 BD/3.5 BA detached home — $3,750,000
- 17 Wilkes Street — 4 BD/3.5+ BA townhome — $2,500,000
- 105 W. Uhler Terrace — 5 BD/4 BA single-family home — $1,650,000
- 3731 Duke Street — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,150,000
- 1410 Mount Vernon Avenue — 3 BD/2 BA townhome — $890,000
- 171 Somervelle Street #406 — 3 BD/2.5 BA condo — $535,000
- 5250 Valley Forge Drive #306 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $165,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
A power outage in Alexandria has impacted around 2,000 residents A Dominion Energy outage map indicated that 1,998 customers are currently affected by the outage. Scanner chatter indicated that intersection…
Alexandria will start interviewing candidates next month to independently review allegations of police misconduct, according to City Manager Jim Parajon. It’s been more than five months since the Alexandria Community…
The City of Alexandria has a handful of irons in the fire when it comes to stormwater management, but one new approach is one of the oldest tactics: storing runoff…
Alexandria’s City Council recently approved guidelines for the creation of new Business Improvement Districts (BIDs), self-taxed commercial areas where a new organization could be dedicated to turning the area into…