This past week, 53 properties were recently sold in Alexandria. These ranged from a $1.8 million Old Town townhome to a $194,000 1 BD/1 BA condo.
Zooming out, Homesnap reports 318 homes listed for sale in Alexandria, including 228 condos, 45 detached homes and 45 townhomes.
“The median list price is $449,000 and the median sales price is $530,000,” reports Homesnap. “There have been 137 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 279 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 221 N. Royal Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,799,000
- 408 Skyhill Road — 3 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,220,750
- 1730 Potomac Greens Drive — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,026,000
- 5919 Kelley Court — 3 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $774,480
- 1800 Mount Vernon Avenue #402 — 1 BD/1.5 BA condo — $557,500
- 1100 Quaker Hill Drive #308 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $342,500
- 6301 Stevenson Avenue #309 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $194,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
A power outage in Alexandria has impacted around 2,000 residents A Dominion Energy outage map indicated that 1,998 customers are currently affected by the outage. Scanner chatter indicated that intersection…
Alexandria will start interviewing candidates next month to independently review allegations of police misconduct, according to City Manager Jim Parajon. It’s been more than five months since the Alexandria Community…
The City of Alexandria has a handful of irons in the fire when it comes to stormwater management, but one new approach is one of the oldest tactics: storing runoff…
Alexandria’s City Council recently approved guidelines for the creation of new Business Improvement Districts (BIDs), self-taxed commercial areas where a new organization could be dedicated to turning the area into…