This past week, 53 properties were recently sold in Alexandria. These ranged from a $1.8 million Old Town townhome to a $194,000 1 BD/1 BA condo.
Zooming out, Homesnap reports 318 homes listed for sale in Alexandria, including 228 condos, 45 detached homes and 45 townhomes.
“The median list price is $449,000 and the median sales price is $530,000,” reports Homesnap. “There have been 137 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 279 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 221 N. Royal Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,799,000
- 408 Skyhill Road — 3 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,220,750
- 1730 Potomac Greens Drive — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,026,000
- 5919 Kelley Court — 3 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $774,480
- 1800 Mount Vernon Avenue #402 — 1 BD/1.5 BA condo — $557,500
- 1100 Quaker Hill Drive #308 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $342,500
- 6301 Stevenson Avenue #309 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $194,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
The city is looking to make its scooter pilot program permanent, but hopefully with some changes that make them less intrusive for local pedestrians and residents. Victoria Caudullo, shared mobility…
Raina the cat is almost like a rooster. Every morning, the 13-month-old female dilute calico cat greets the world with a high-pitched meow. “Raina is the ultimate office buddy,” AWLA…
The city is going through a process of opening up some limitations on co-living — units with up to six individual suites that all share communal amenities. Co-living is a…
The latest Ask McEnearney takes a look how the Alexandria housing market is performing so far in 2021 and includes some predictions.