This past week, 53 properties were recently sold in Alexandria. These ranged from a $1.8 million Old Town townhome to a $194,000 1 BD/1 BA condo.
Zooming out, Homesnap reports 318 homes listed for sale in Alexandria, including 228 condos, 45 detached homes and 45 townhomes.
“The median list price is $449,000 and the median sales price is $530,000,” reports Homesnap. “There have been 137 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 279 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 221 N. Royal Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,799,000
- 408 Skyhill Road — 3 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,220,750
- 1730 Potomac Greens Drive — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,026,000
- 5919 Kelley Court — 3 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $774,480
- 1800 Mount Vernon Avenue #402 — 1 BD/1.5 BA condo — $557,500
- 1100 Quaker Hill Drive #308 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $342,500
- 6301 Stevenson Avenue #309 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $194,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Alexandria City Public Schools will provide synchronous, virtual learning Thursday after a Winter Weather Advisory warned there may be 2 to 3 inches of snow in the morning. Class times…
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for Alexandria and its neighbors ahead of snow expected tomorrow (Thursday) morning. The advisory is set for 6 a.m.-1 p.m….
Alexandria City Public Schools is sticking with its proposed 10.25% salary increase for all employees, and Superintendent Gregory Hutchings, Jr. says that number will not change based on potential guidance…
A group of activists pushing back against city plans to overhaul the Torpedo Factory Art Center have accused city leaders of working with developers to astroturf a pro-overhaul faction, but…