Spring has arrived, and the real estate market is still hot in Alexandria.
This past week, 70 properties were recently sold in Alexandria — up five from last week. Sales included a 3 BD/3 BA boutique condo in Old Town for $3.6 million.
In total, as of April 4, Homesnap reports 319 homes listed for sale in Alexandria, including 229 condos, 45 detached homes and 45 townhomes.
“The median list price is $444,500 and the median sales price is $530,000,” reports Homesnap. “There have been 137 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 279 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 225 Strand Street #505 — 3 BD/3 BA condo — $3,595,000
- 707 Prince Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,400,000
- 1106 W. Taylor Run Parkway — 5 BD/4 BA single-family home — $1,145,000
- 409 Underhill Place — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $990,000
- 449 Argyle Drive — 4 BD/4 BA single-family home — $880,000
- 3200 Valley Drive — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $320,000
- 2500 N. Van Dorn Street #709 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $145,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
After a five-month-long national search, the Alexandria City Council officially hired James F. Parajon as Alexandria’s next city manager on Wednesday night. Parajon, the deputy city manager of Arlington, Texas,…
John Thomas Bey, a 52-year old resident of Alexandria, has been hit with several charges connected to his alleged role in a barricade situation last week that lasted nearly 24…
A new co-warehousing company for digital commerce platforms has filed a special use permit to operate at 4700 Eisenhower Avenue. With e-commerce on the rise in Alexandria, Colorado-based Saltbox, Inc….
Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) is working on implementing a new strategy that aims to create an “early warning system” for students at risk of dropping out of school. At…