Spring has arrived, and the real estate market is still hot in Alexandria.
This past week, 70 properties were recently sold in Alexandria — up five from last week. Sales included a 3 BD/3 BA boutique condo in Old Town for $3.6 million.
In total, as of April 4, Homesnap reports 319 homes listed for sale in Alexandria, including 229 condos, 45 detached homes and 45 townhomes.
“The median list price is $444,500 and the median sales price is $530,000,” reports Homesnap. “There have been 137 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 279 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 225 Strand Street #505 — 3 BD/3 BA condo — $3,595,000
- 707 Prince Street — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,400,000
- 1106 W. Taylor Run Parkway — 5 BD/4 BA single-family home — $1,145,000
- 409 Underhill Place — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $990,000
- 449 Argyle Drive — 4 BD/4 BA single-family home — $880,000
- 3200 Valley Drive — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $320,000
- 2500 N. Van Dorn Street #709 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $145,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Alexandria’s Troy “The Transformer” Isley says it was a dream come true to box in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. Isley, a middleweight, won in his Olympic debut against Vitali…
The embattled Heritage project came within a hair’s breadth of being denied at the Board of Architectural Review‘s design review last week, and survived only on a last-minute deferral. Many…
A 30-year-old Alexandria woman was arrested last month and charged with making threats and domestic assault and battery against her roommate in the Landmark area. The suspect was booked and…
Moving with your dog(s)? Find tips to help alleviate their (and your) stress on the big day in the latest Ask McEnearney.