As of Tuesday morning, 41 properties had been sold in Alexandria in the past seven days, including a 3 BD/3 BA condo on Strand Street for $2.9 million.
Zooming out, the Alexandria residential market is still moving fast with 341 homes listed for sale, according to Homesnap data updated March 14. This includes 249 condos, 46 detached homes and 46 townhomes.
“The median list price is $489,000 and the median sales price is $589,000,” Homesnap reports. “There have been 127 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 259 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 225 Strand Street #301 — 3 BD/3 BA condo — $2,890,000
- 1412 Ruffner Road — 5 BD/4+ BA single-family home — $2,056,000
- 314 E. Del Ray Avenue — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,400,000
- 2409 Conoy Street #102 — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $900,000
- 287 Cameron Station Blvd — 2 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $553,000
- 5250 Valley Forge Drive #806 — 2 BD/ 2 BA condo — $325,000
- 301 N. Beauregard Street #511 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $167,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
It was a clear and slightly brisk Saturday afternoon (Dec. 4) in Old Town for the Campagna Center’s 50th Scottish Christmas Walk Parade. The parade, which was canceled last year…
Alexandria police are investigating a possible home invasion robbery near Mark Center. A woman reportedly told police she was tied up and robbed during an early morning home invasion on…
It’s been a busy week of highs and lows in Alexandria, with some big bureaucratic decisions and fundraising paired with some crimes and a fatal car crash. After a long…
(Updated 9:10 p.m.) In a fairly sizable newsletter, city staff laid out a sort of “state of flooding” message that lays out the city’s response to recent flooding issues and…