As of Tuesday morning, 41 properties had been sold in Alexandria in the past seven days, including a 3 BD/3 BA condo on Strand Street for $2.9 million.
Zooming out, the Alexandria residential market is still moving fast with 341 homes listed for sale, according to Homesnap data updated March 14. This includes 249 condos, 46 detached homes and 46 townhomes.
“The median list price is $489,000 and the median sales price is $589,000,” Homesnap reports. “There have been 127 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 259 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 225 Strand Street #301 — 3 BD/3 BA condo — $2,890,000
- 1412 Ruffner Road — 5 BD/4+ BA single-family home — $2,056,000
- 314 E. Del Ray Avenue — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,400,000
- 2409 Conoy Street #102 — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $900,000
- 287 Cameron Station Blvd — 2 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $553,000
- 5250 Valley Forge Drive #806 — 2 BD/ 2 BA condo — $325,000
- 301 N. Beauregard Street #511 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $167,000
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
The embattled Heritage project came within a hair’s breadth of being denied at the Board of Architectural Review‘s design review last week, and survived only on a last-minute deferral. Many…
A 30-year-old Alexandria woman was arrested last month and charged with making threats and domestic assault and battery against her roommate in the Landmark area. The suspect was booked and…
Moving with your dog(s)? Find tips to help alleviate their (and your) stress on the big day in the latest Ask McEnearney.
Alexandria sprinter Noah Lyles took home the bronze medal in the 200 meters in the Tokyo Olympics on Wednesday, August 4. The 24-year-old clocked in at 19.74 seconds, behind silver…