It’s no secret the real estate market is boomin’ right now. This past week, 77 properties were sold in Alexandria, including a $4.5 million waterfront condo in Old Town.
As of March 7, Homesnap reports 347 homes are listed for sale, including 260 condos, 39 detached homes and 48 townhomes.
“The median list price is $444,500 and the median sales price is $590,000,” reports Homesnap. “There have been 118 new listings in the last 4 weeks and 237 sales.”
Here’s a look at a few of the properties sold in the past seven days:
- 300 Strand Street #403 — 3 BD/2.5 BA condo — $4,509,000
- 1104 Trinity Drive — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,666,000
- 926 N. Columbus Street — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $1,020,000
- 209 Birch Street — 3 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $851,250
- 5080 English Terrace — 2 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $545,000
- 132 Roberts Lane #303 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $319,900
- 4600 Duke Street #307 — Studio/1 BA condo — $168,900
In the market? Check out Just Listed properties in Alexandria.
Alexandria’s Troy “The Transformer” Isley says it was a dream come true to box in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. Isley, a middleweight, won in his Olympic debut against Vitali…
The embattled Heritage project came within a hair’s breadth of being denied at the Board of Architectural Review‘s design review last week, and survived only on a last-minute deferral. Many…
A 30-year-old Alexandria woman was arrested last month and charged with making threats and domestic assault and battery against her roommate in the Landmark area. The suspect was booked and…
Moving with your dog(s)? Find tips to help alleviate their (and your) stress on the big day in the latest Ask McEnearney.